A Truly "Caring" Place for your loved one

My mother has been in Waterview Memory Care for 3 years. There is no better place for her as far as I am concerned. The Director of Memory Care, and the entire staff in the unit has given her excellent care those three years. The administration of Waterview The Cove has been responsive and helpful whenever I have needed assistance or help. The staff who participates in daily care of my mother genuinely cares for each and every person in Memory Care. They all seem to have the capacity to relate to these wonderful people who have fallen to various memory maladies. They are always respectful, caring, and generous. They have been open with me, and have always been willing to answer my questions - and go way beyond what others might have done. I am grateful for this place - knowing, of course, it is not the "place" - it is the people who work there.

My husband is settling in

My husband is at this beautiful community. The decor is very nice. They treat him very well, very caring. They are just always understaffed. This is one of the reasons I chose Waterview I was told there would be 1 caregiver per every 4 residents. And the other reason is the room set up opens up into the common area where the staff is. I feel more comfortable this way. They try to engage him to join the daily activities. The dining area is nice and the food is good. I also wish they would do his laundry quicker and not to put wet soiled clothes in the basket.

We toured this community

It was a lovely place the staff was helpful and answered all of my questions. They were generous with their time and attention.They had a lot to offer. But the size was a little daunting to my parents it was too much for them.

5 stars all the way!

I would love to move into this community! When my mother and I went for a tour, they gave her a pair of cool house shoes that you can put in the microwave to warm up! They also bought our lunch and have us a lot of helpful information. They have a large variety of activities such as singing, games, nad helping elementary school kids out.

My mother is doing very well since her move to the Waterview. She has a comfortable apartment on the first floor so she does not have to worry about the elevator. The apartment has a huge bathroom with a walk in shower. The staff is caring and they always have a good attitude. Everyone down to the maintenance man is great! They have a large variety of activities and take her to appointments. The place is truly a good value for the money.

the Disney land of senior living options!! Allie was very gracious,caring...just a wonderful ex-perience.Lunch was very good.It had everything to make your living easier. happier,well thought out details & Allie was a genuine,caring person who wanted to help..for REAL.You must see &experience what Waterview has to offer...which is everything u would need for a good life.

The place,people and location are nice.

Everything is good

Everything is good at Waterview Independent Living. I am really pleased with this facility. There are plenty of activities here although she does not participate in them. I cant think of anything I would have them improve on here. It is has been a really good experience.

wonderful

The activities director at Waterview Independent Living is just wonderful. All in all it has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend them. The staff there is simply wonderful.

Pleasant, comfortable place, flexible meal schedule, lots of activities

My sister just moved in, so I can't rate activities.

One thing I really liked was the idea that you could eat any time from 11 to 7; you weren't tied to a schedule.
However it may cut into opportunities to socialize, if everyone isn't eating at the same time.

The atmosphere feels good. I could see myself living there, and being happy. People and decor there both contribute to this. Everything there made me feel good.

They have activities, such as shopping, bridge, all kinds of things. There was always something to do.

Premium Retirement Living

This is a beautiful retirement community for those looking for the premium retirement apartment home. The high end finishes and lake views cannot be topped. Compared to retirement apartments we looked at in the Fort Worth area, this is by far nicer and a much better value.

I visited and brought my...

I visited and brought my uncle along. I also stopped by with my parents late afternoon today after leaving Lakestone. We are leaning towards Lakestone because of lower cost. Once dad needs to move to assisted, then they would move out of Lakestone. Again I see a drawback in the 45-min drive that I had not realized on my previous visit.

One Meal Provided

It's very nice but they only provide one meal a day and it's a more elite organization than we were interested in. Not only that but it was dark. The rooms are small and they're dark and they have a full kitchen, which I guess since they only give one meal, might be handy.

Very nice property, with great amenit...

Very nice property, with great amenities. For our situation, I just think that the place would be easier to navigate for someone a little younger than 90. The distance from the available rooms to the elevators was a little too far, and everything is a tad bit spread out for our current situation. However, I think I would love to live there, too bad I'm not retired!!

My traveling companion and I couldn't...

My traveling companion and I couldn't have enjoyed a more genial welcome to Waterview, and the community setup is very attractive, beautifully maintanined, and inviting. In advance The Director communicated cheerful and well organized, and the Marketing Director was an excellent on-site promotor of the facility. I will keep the literature and our warm welcome in mind. Constraints at this time regarding relocating to Granbury, include the distance from my son in vicinity Lewisville (and depending on the frequently impacted 35W to get around. It's a beautiful town, however. Too, at this time I am not interested in high rise living. Thank you all for making our visit to Granbury such a friendly one.

Waterview is Granbury's newest and most elegant option for full-service senior retirement living on the lake. Granbury Independent living at The Point offers active seniors the chance to live their retirement years to the fullest, while eliminating the hassles and often unanticipated expenses of home maintenance.

No more worries about plumbing problems, roof leaks or dealing with rising energy costs - we take care of maintaining the community, including your beautiful apartment home, so you can relax and enjoy life. Beautiful apartment homes that stand out from the rest: Waterview boasts some of the area's most spacious and elegant independent living accommodations in the region. Our independent living homes are a step above the rest.

The Point offers a variety of one and two bedroom apartments, including a number of handicap-accessible units. All apartments feature "fully-loaded" kitchens with a full-size refrigerator, four-burner stove, oven, microwave, garbage disposal, and dishwasher. Residents will have a large living room/dining area, spacious bedroom(s), individual temperature controls and ample closet space.