Autumn Hill Manor - Weatherford, TX

They did not seem professional

When I visited this community the first time I was not asked if anyone could assist me. The second time we went we were not able to find anyone walking around to help us. They do offer transportation, however I was not impressed with this community.

Autumn Hill Manor is located off Main Street in a picturesque residential neighborhood south of Weatherford's Historic Square. We are near the medical district, the hospital and shopping. Our goal is to provide a home-like setting where comfortable is the mood of the day. Our staff consist of full time professionals with a combined total of 30 years experience. The property is owned and operated by a local family committed to care and hospitality.

Autumn Hill Manor offers three ways to meet your needs through quality care and personalized serves:
*Assisted Living
*Retirement Apartment Living
*Home Care

Autumn Hill Manor's knowledgeable, caring staff provides the individual care you need, along with the peace of mind and security you and your family deserve, in an intimate home-like setting.

Autumn Hill Manor