24 Hour Group Home - Scottsdale, AZ

The home was clean, bright, has living room, large bathroom with 2 sinks, large shower, plenty of room for 2 beds, showed us how they track medications, call buttons, can use their own furniture, can put up pictures, art, bring their TV, room for 2 recliners and the person we met which was either [name removed} or [name removed]. Had been remodeled in the last 2 years, smelled good. They have activities, back yard and patio. We will be moving my parents to this location.

Just not a right fit

When I toured this community I was greeted well and they answered all my questions I had. It was clean and staff looked helpful. Nice courtyard area. But I wanted a more family owned and orientated Community.

We have been in business since year 2000.

We provide the finest quality care for elderly, we are dedicated to make our home the best choice in Scottsdale for Assisted Living.

Certified caregivers and supervision at all levels.Our caregivers are caring, loving, well educated and trained with minimum 5 years of experience.

We offer 3 home cook meals daily and unlimited snacks.

Internet and cable tv.