Keystone Villa at Ephrata - Ephrata, PA

Keystone Villa at Ephrata - Ephrata, PA has yet not published prices.

Keystone Villa

I toured Keystone Villa while looking for living options for my mother. I liked it from the standpoint that it was close by and convenient, but I didn’t like that the facility had multiple floors. I wasn’t sure my mother could keep that straight in her mind, and I worried she might get lost there.

Could not be more pleased

The staff is phenomenal. I felt such support from the staff and they were very helpful with the move in. They are kind and they have bent over backwards for the family. My parents are enjoying the food and they offer a lot of choices. They have plenty of activities and the grounds are beautiful. The community is bright and they have high ceilings. This community offers three levels of care. We liked that they offer church services, however they are not aligned with any specific religion. I would recommend this community.

Great animal therapy sessions!

This facility has been really great with the care of my mother. The facility is clean and safe, and my mom says that the food is very good. My mother has also started to participate in activities, and we found that she made a significant change when they started to hold animal therapy sessions and they brought dogs in for the residents to associate with. Overall, we are very pleased!

on the rail trail
64 to 100
mentoring at The Bridge
3 meals are included and most apartments open to a common hallway.