Oak Hill Place - Oak Hill, WV has yet not published prices.

Nice but could use some improvement

My loved one was there for nearly a year. The staff was nice and loving. The facility was very attractive and was decorated for the various holidays. The top priority of improvement would be the food. It is terrible most of the time and the residents would barely touch it.

Care and Information

The care from this community was nice. My Uncle was not what we wanted. He was not here long. The staff were not able to assist me in some of the financial information . The community was very clean and maintained. They have activiites for other residents. Other families should tour the community and ask questions on the financial information would be helpful.

An excellent choice!

[Removed] at Oak Hill Place worked with our family to address my mother-in laws needs. She was courteous, knowledgeable and so prompt in her replies to our many questions. She made the process so much easier... Unfortunately my mother in law declined to go in to assisted living... Insisting on returning home alone

I am very happy with this community. She has settled in very well. The food does need a little improvement. She is happy with the cleanliness of the community. I am very happy that the community is close to my home so that I can visit often. I would recommend this community to other families for the great care and value that is given here.

The Enlivant community Oak Hill Place provides senior living services that strive to feel like home to you right away. We are conveniently located near Oak Hill, West Virginia which gives our residents access to shopping and dining, while maintaining small town character.

We respect your dignity and your independence, while ensuring that we are ready and available to meet a wide variety of your needs around the clock. Oak Hill Place is a lively community offering active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle. Our residents enjoy many amenities and services:

Spacious rooms with private bathrooms and individual climate control
Fine dining
Onsite and off-site social activities
Housekeeping services
Beauty salon and barber shop
A pet friendly community
Lounging in the sunroom or beautiful garden
Taking in our scenic views

We are proud of our staff and the relationships we develop and cultivate with our residents.