Seasons Place - Lewisburg, WV has yet not published prices.

Top quality

I had to choose this community because it was either here or somewhere 45 minutes away. What I really like is that they went above and beyond to get my Aunt in here within the week. She absolutely loves this community. The staff treats her wonderfully and they keep the best level of communication with her. Anytime she needs something all she has to do is open her door and look down the hall. There is always someone there to help her. My Aunt says the food is wonderful and the staff makes sure that she eats all 3 meals and goes to snack time. They have a variety of things and even though I haven’t tried any of the food, it looks really good. The facility is always clean, the staff cleans her room every other day, and they do her laundry for her. For activities, they do offer bingo, corn hole, singing, and they have entertainment come in too. There is always something for my Aunt to do. The reason why I gave a 4.5 is because we’re trying to find someone to go with her to her doctor appointments. With my line of work, I can’t keep taking off to take her. But, the staff is working with me currently to help resolve this issue. I would absolutely recommend this facility.