The Villages at Greystone Senior Living Commu - Beaver, WV

A Nice Respite stay for my mom

My mom was at The Villages at Greystone Senior Living only for a 12-day respite stay and it went very well. She got to be a part of their activities with the other residents and she enjoyed the food and the dining area as well. They kept me informed and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Unhappy

Totally unimpressed with the level of care, attention, and cleanliness! For the 5200$ a month plus pharmacy fees of over 200$ a month charged, I dont feel the fees are worth the appearance of the facility.
My mother "escapes" rather routinely and administrators and "nursing" staff never call, when I was informed of her walking out, it was "if we go walk with her, she calms down and is different "! I appreciate this,but I dont appreciate no calls, same trash ( candy wrappers), under her bed for 3 days in a row, the fact that she is incontinence her trash not being emptied for 3 days! Truthfully I 'm in the process of trying to find a smaller facility with less "patients"! I feel all Mom is happens to be a payment!

I am happy with the care that my father is getting from this caring community. The food here is very nice. He is happy with the food and the variety. He is offered to do activities., but not at this time. We would happy with the care here. I would recommend this community to other families for good care and value.

Think twice

I would be skeptical about putting a family member here. Talk to current families whose relatives are there. Especially about management .!!

Great Experience For Us Here

Everything is working out very well for my grandparents here at this community. They have adjusted very well to it and we are pleased. It is a nice looking community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is great, they have kind and helpful. There are many activities available for the residents. The food is good, they serve very nice meals. I know they are good hands and being cared for well. I would recommend this community, it has worked out well for us.

5 Stars all the way!!

My father is getting great care. The staff is very nice. I like the community it's clean and up kept. He participates in some of the activities. The meals are really good i have had a few chances to try them. I would recommend to friends and family.

Care Needs Improvements

My experience in this community is okay, there are many things that concerned me about my mother's care. I feel they can be more attentive to her and her needs. There was a time were she got out the building and they didn't notify me until the next day. They also changed her level of care with out informing me. The cleaning could use some improvements. They need more nurse aid to help out. I just feel for the amount of money she is paying she should get proper care.

They Made a lot of Effort

This was a transition for us. They have made a lot of effort to make this transition as easy as possible. I would recommend this facility as I have rated this 5 stars.

Everone is very nice . The staff G...

Everone is very nice . The staff Goes above and beyond . I 'm very pleased !!!

Our assisted living programs have become increasingly popular because they combine professional care with homelike surroundings, reasonable cost, attractive private or semiprivate apartments, and well balanced programs of events and activities.

We provide both nurses and around-the-clock resident assistants, as many seniors often want help from time to time with such things as medications, bathing, meals, personal hygiene and dressing.

There are many benefits for both residents and their families.

Residents often say that the peace of mind they enjoy is wonderful, as new found security and support relieves anxiety and depression. There are no more hassles of home ownership - the problems of maintenance, meals, yard care, and related chores aren't distractions or burdens any more.

Instead people receive the help they need when they need it and discover the leisure and freedom to enjoy new friends and a sense of peaceful fellowship.

Just as residents in many ways find our assisted living programs comfortable and supportive, so too, do their families gain a sense of relief and well being. When they visit they are pleased that Mom or Dad is usually busy with activities, excursions, and rewarding new friendships.

It's a nice combination: Care and a sense of communtity.

We simply offer a real, less expensive alternative to not enough care on the one hand and too much care on the other. All of that plus a sense of well being and security.

One common problem among the elderly is that they often find themselves increasingly isolated. Here they can maintain the degree of privacy they wish and still experience the pleasures of sharing and fellowship with others.