Rolling Meadows Place - Scott Depot, WV

Rolling Meadows Place - Scott Depot, WV has yet not published prices.

Convenient location. Added to waitllist. Gardening as outdoor activity. Lots of room to take walks. Gym in building

Options for care for mom

We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff was nice community has a lot to offer. The menu was appealing with healthy choices. the activities would have been offered for her to participate. We would recommend that families take a tour to see if this community has the care that is needed for a loved one.

Really Nice Place

My Uncle is in the Independent Living section at Rolling Meadows Place and he enjoys his apartment and his care has been wonderful. The community is very clean and all the staff is friendly and helpful. There is a dining room for the residents to eat in and the food is good, warm when served and my Uncle likes it. The community is very clean
and they do offer a variety of activities, I am not sure how much my Uncle will participate as he is still very independent.
I would definitely recommend Rolling Meadows to my friends and family.

Rolling Meadows Place is an Enlivant senior living and assisted living community in the quiet, suburban area of Scott Depot, West Virginia. Our peaceful and convenient location allows residents to enjoy the tranquility of retirement with all the conveniences that come with being near a town offering shopping, dining and entertainment.

Our beautiful senior living community has ten independent living cottages. Our goal at Rolling Meadows Place is to help seniors live as independently as possible, while having access to the personal care they need. In addition to assisted living care, we also provide:

Individual service plans
Exercise/wellness programs
Organized events
Religious and social activities
A courtesy van for transportation needs
Beauty salon services
Computer and wireless internet access

Our residents enjoy the security of a 24-hour emergency call system and a staff ready to meet their needs at any time of the day or night. Meals are served by a professional chef in our beautiful dining room with a fireplace. Room service is also available for those who prefer eating in their spacious and home-like rooms. Schedule your tour today.