Dream Home Assisted Living - Charleston, WV

Best Place for Mom

Dream Home is a great place for my mom due to its size, friendly staff, home-like environment, and excellent food.

NEEDS INVESTIGATED BY STATE

THIS PLACE REALLY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED. THEY SHOULD PULL HER CAMERAS AND INSTALL AUDIO IN IF ALLOWED. SHE IS MEAN TO THE RESIDENTS AND THE OTHER NIGERIAN WORKERS SHE HAS THERE AS WELL. THE FIRST ONE SHE HAD THERE THAT DOES ALOT OF THE COOKING. THEY ACT JUST ALIKE. THEY TREAT THE PATIENTS TERRIBLE. [Removed]. SHE CAN NOT KEEP STAFF THERE DUE TO HER BEHAVIOR. SHE DOES NOT GIVE THE CARE TO THE PATIENTS LIKE NURSES DO IN FACILITIES. SHE MAKES HER KIDS WORK IN THERE AS WELL AND THEY ALL 3 ARE NO OLDER THAN 15 AT THE MOST. I WOULD NOT LET THEM BOARD MY DOG THERE!!!

peace of mind, good food and excellent caring.

My aunt is living at Dream Home , she is very happy, she said every body loved me here. The food is really good and the nurse is here all the time .

Honest IS every thing in life

Experience counts I and my brother were wellcome to Dream Home Assisted Living like a family when we moved our mom in there..Our word to any family looking for a good facility is go and check it out yourself.

Terrible place! Stay away at all costs!

I had a terrible experience here. Not only did they not deliver on any of the care needs they promised before we moved in, the staff were [removed] to me, both physically and emotionally. Instead of providing me with bathing and dressing assistance like I needed they made fun of me and told me I should do it myself. I really want to warn anyone away from placing a loved one here, I cannot believe how poorly I was treated.

The only quality care home around cro...

The only quality care home around cross lanes. love their food , only nurses manage their medications which is very important to me. Their activities I like it because they individualized it to each residents need.

Please don't

Do not be fooled by the appearance they show. If you truly care about your loved one you would NOT put them in her care. Trust me, take my advice. I've seen first hand, I've reported her. She's mean to residents behind closed doors. Barely takes care of their hygiene.

Dream Home is the Best

Dream Home Assisted Living is a life saver for our family. Our mother was taken to Dream Home after staying in another facility and since she had been there, everything changed for the best. Dream home is like a home away from home because of the excellent services provided by the staff. Their caring attitude is second to none. The nurse on duty is strong advocate for the residents and ensures that my mom who is diabetic receives her medications on time. Not only that, she manages my mom diabetic condition through diet and because of that my mom receives insulin only when needed. Another strong point about Dream Home Assisted Living is the cleanliness of the environment. The value of their services is more than what we are paying for my mom's stay at Dream Home. MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS HAPPY WITH DREAM HOME AND DREAM HOME IS THE BEST. THANK YOU DREAM HOME AND KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB.

Dream Home experience = Nightmare

What we paid - $1,500 entry fee, $3,600 per month.

We expected - Caring and professional care.
Meds administered on time.
We got - Mom fractured her ankle, was expected to stand on it. Eight hours later sent to ER.. Mom was treated rudely upon return.
Meds not administered on time because no one was qualified during day shift to administer them.

[removed] Dream Home = Nightmare on Big Tyler Road