The Havens at Princeton - Princeton, WV

I would live there if they'd let me! We love it!

The Havens is a beautiful home for loved ones who need some assistance. The rooms are spacious and can be decorated to suit the resident. The staff is wonderful-friendly, caring, helpful, and seem to truly enjoy their jobs. They treat the residents like family. It is clean and well-maintained indoors and out. There is a courtyard and there are sidewalks for strolling around the building. The meals are very good. Because of dietary restrictions and sensitive systems, there is not a lot of salt or heavy seasonings, but I have found with a little salt and pepper everything is delicious. There is PT onsite as well as monthly visits onsite by a local physician. A podiatrist comes every other month. There is a little beauty shop. It really feels like an apartment complex more than an assisted living facility. I hope when I reach the point in my life where living at home is no longer a safe option that I will be able to find a place like this for myself. Our family has no complaints with the care our loved one is receiving at The Havens.

A tour for care

We toured this community. We were happy with the manager here. The friendliness of the staff. The community is clean and I did like the look of the community. The layout of the rooms was very nice. They do offer activities for those who want to participate. I recommend other families to see the great care that is given here for a loved one.

Top Choice!!

This community was one of our top choices for my loved one, the building was beautiful and well maintained with pleasant surroundings. The pricing was also very reasonable for the apartments and the amenities that came with it.

Not for mental impairments

This was not the place for my mom because she had altzheimers.

Placed smack-dab in the tiny community of Walnut Cove in North Carolina, Walnut Ridge Assisted Living, with the appeal of a small town, is the place to be for the elderly who require and want independent living but yet cannot for whatever reason live alone anymore. We offer customized care with our registered nurses for the elderly, personal services such as laundering and housekeeping, 24-hour access and help from a staff of personal care staff and certified nurses, good medication management services and 24-hour security cameras, just to name a few. We pride ourselves on our awesome assisted living programs for the elderly, providing additionally the services of a 24-hour pharmacy service, an on-site elderly physician service, and our very own barber shop! Most notably we also offer a memory-care program for our elderly tennents with alzheimers or dementia, our awesome specially trained staff who can meet all your needs, and we are located in a safe and secure environment, providing you with a home away from home, with all the amenities attached and provided. Come visit us and see what all the fuss is about!