Sweet Briar A Retirement Home - Dunbar, WV

• Respite Care
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

I Couldn't Be Happier With The Care

I had toured a few different communities in the area and none of them gave me the feeling that I have with this community. My husband seems to be adjusting well other than the fact he wants more independence than what he has. The staff is wonderful they are friendly and caring they know all the residents by name. The community is nice looking inside and out. They have rocking chairs out front and a nice courtyard out back the residents and families can enjoy. The food is wonderful I have eaten here several times and every been disappointed. They go out to lunch a couple of times with my husband

I loved Sweet Briar. The tour and information presented by [Removed] was very informative. The residents there are treated with respect and kindness.

Great Stay!

My mother stayed here for respite. Everything was fine during her stay. The food was okay and she was well nourished. She participated in activities as well.The client contact staff did a wonderful job!

Care and concern

My mother in law moved into this community for a short time. She needed more then what we were aware of at the time. The staff were very nice and caring to her need. We liked the cleanliness. The food was very good and appealing. They did offer her activities for participation. We would recommend this community for families for care depending on the needs for a loved one.

Great Care

My mom is being taken care of here very well. A clean community to enjoy. The staff is kind and always helpful. The meals are very good. Alot of great activities are offered. I would recommend this community for other families.