Oak Forest Health & Rehabilitation - Winston-Salem, NC

Oak Forest Health & Rehabilitation - Winston-Salem, NC has yet not published prices.

Great Facility!

What a great facility!! My mother was in rehab there and she really enjoyed her stay. The rooms were very clean, she said the food was good, and the activities were great. The nursing and therapy staff were wonderful. She was welcomed upon admission and even given a welcome bag. For someone who did not want to come to therapy she soon changed her outlook. PT worked her very hard. It was nice that I could come visit her any time I wanted.

Amazing!

What a great rehab facility!! I'm so happy my dad decided to go to Oak Forest instead of home first. The PT staff were amazing and he was able to go home in a matter of only two weeks! We love Oak Forest! The staff was great and dad even loved the food!

When an older person gets a UTI, it a...

When an older person gets a UTI, it affects their mind a lot of the time so she was here for about a month. The rehab was good, a lot of people come in there for all different kinds of stuff, she was in the c wing (the rehab wing) and they have a lot fo different therapies there and a lot of people brag on them.

Preparing for an upcoming orthopedic surgery? Considering moving to a place where you can receive medical attention on a daily basis? At Oak Forest Health & Rehabilitation, we offer short- and long-term rehabilitative care in Winston-Salem, NC. With our team of skilled nurses, physical therapists and other specialists, we build a treatment plan for your best possible recovery and health.
From nutritional care to speech therapy, we think of everything when it comes to rehabilitation. Our Winston-Salem skilled nursing facility serves 170 residents and includes semi-private and private rooms, a garden, laundry services and more. We use up-to-date rehab technologies and methods, so you can be sure that your care is the latest available.