Magnolia Manor Inman - Inman, SC

Magnolia Manor Inman - Inman, SC has yet not published prices.

street map for Magnolia Manor Inman - Inman, SC

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

They have great service and take good care of my loved one. The nurses are respectful to the family and to her. She has no complaints about the food. The nurse supervisor communicates well.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

My loved one wanted to go up there. She likes it. It's her second time around. She is enjoying the food. In her room, if she rings the bell, they are rude when they come in at night if she needs help.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

My loved one's room seems clean with no odor. The outside seems clean. I have seen one meal, and they served it in Styrofoam. A plate would be better. I have not had any communication unless I walk in the building. They have not reached out to me in any way.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

It was nice of the facility to set us up at home after the discharge with proper equipment for my loved one's care. However, I would have to say overall I do not recommend the facility. We did not have a very good experience. My loved one did not have a nurse. I found the nurses and aides to have a very poor attitude. After I spoke with the person in charge regarding the staff members' attitude, it did not seem as though anything was addressed.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

I had some concerns about my dad's health, and they brushed it off, and they did not call me to tell me that he was in the hospital. I guess the therapy was pretty good. The meals seemed like they were good, but I do not think he was eating much. They should have called me back when they said they would check on my dad.

Our mission at Magnolia Manor Inman is to create a home away from home where residents are cared for with dignity and respect. We are here to listen to the choices you make and enhance your way of life. We provide 24-hour skilled nursing care on both a short-term rehabilitation and long-term basis, as well as hospice and palliative care. Our professionals work with you to develop an individualized care plan designed to help you achieve your health goals. This care team includes independent board-certified physicians and fully-qualified physical, occupational, and speech therapists. We provide recreation opportunities, a salon, and church services, plus transportation to local healthcare providers. Our beautiful facility features a landscaped courtyard, bird atrium, and art-filled common spaces.