Magnolia Manor Inman - Inman, SC

Magnolia Manor Inman - Inman, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

We do not have any complaints. The staff is all good. It is clean. The communication is good.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

The nurses are excellent. The staff is absolutely friendly.

It has been good.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

It has been great overall.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

The people were very concerned about my loved one and good to him. They made his last days reasonable. We were very pleased.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

They are very good to my loved one. She has very good nurses. The staff does the best they can. They are friendly. They are pretty good about calling. Her CNAs are good to her. They fired some good CNAs. Lots of people's property goes missing. The cleaning could be better. They need new cooks.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

The therapists are great! The services have really been wonderful. I can really see an improvement in her since she arrived. She is actually up walking around now, which is a big difference. The nurses have been especially helpful with me. They are always providing me with answers or getting me to the right place I need to be. They have provided with me numbers when I needed them, as well. They are very nice! The person that brings him his meals all the time is very friendly and helpful. The cleaning is good. There is smell in the bathrooms. The meals are wonderful!.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

My mom is doing 10 times better than she was. The nurses seem really great. The staff is very nice. She has had a hard time getting a shower when she wants one. She has not liked the meals.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

My loved one seems to think the therapy services are good. The nursing has been good. The floors under the bed could use more attention. Also, there is a place in his room where you feel like your shoes are going to come off your feet because the floors are so sticky. We do not like a lot of the foods they have made. It is not food my family is used to.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

They have great service and take good care of my loved one. The nurses are respectful to the family and to her. She has no complaints about the food. The nurse supervisor communicates well.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

My loved one wanted to go up there. She likes it. It's her second time around. She is enjoying the food. In her room, if she rings the bell, they are rude when they come in at night if she needs help.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

My loved one's room seems clean with no odor. The outside seems clean. I have seen one meal, and they served it in Styrofoam. A plate would be better. I have not had any communication unless I walk in the building. They have not reached out to me in any way.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

It was nice of the facility to set us up at home after the discharge with proper equipment for my loved one's care. However, I would have to say overall I do not recommend the facility. We did not have a very good experience. My loved one did not have a nurse. I found the nurses and aides to have a very poor attitude. After I spoke with the person in charge regarding the staff members' attitude, it did not seem as though anything was addressed.

Review of Magnolia Manor Inman

I had some concerns about my dad's health, and they brushed it off, and they did not call me to tell me that he was in the hospital. I guess the therapy was pretty good. The meals seemed like they were good, but I do not think he was eating much. They should have called me back when they said they would check on my dad.

Our mission at Magnolia Manor Inman is to create a home away from home where residents are cared for with dignity and respect. We are here to listen to the choices you make and enhance your way of life. We provide 24-hour skilled nursing care on both a short-term rehabilitation and long-term basis, as well as hospice and palliative care. Our professionals work with you to develop an individualized care plan designed to help you achieve your health goals. This care team includes independent board-certified physicians and fully-qualified physical, occupational, and speech therapists. We provide recreation opportunities, a salon, and church services, plus transportation to local healthcare providers. Our beautiful facility features a landscaped courtyard, bird atrium, and art-filled common spaces.