Wildewood Downs Retirement Community - Columbia, SC

Wildewood Downs Retirement Community - Columbia, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Wildewood Downs Retirement Community

I do enjoy living here get along with everyone no problems. Security around the clock but now they have new management which isn't too bad and we are getting new people.

Review of Wildewood Downs Retirement Community

I love my Garden Home. I am age 77. I enjoy plenty of space in 1,500 sq ft. My home has 2 spacious bedrooms, an office, kitchen, 2 baths, dining room, living room and a Carolina Room. I enjoy my yard as well. I care for 5 rose bushes, pretty grass, and bird feeders. I enjoy a great space to ride my bike and play golf. The grounds are well kept and everyone has a golf cart, The meals are very nice and the friends are what we do best.

Personalized assisted living services are designed for individuals who are no longer safe or comfortable living alone or without medical supervision nearby. These residents may require various levels of assistance with activities of daily living (ADL) from medication management to assistance with bathing or dressing. Wildewood Downs offers private studios that may be furnished or unfurnished. Residents enjoy three meals daily in a private dining room.