Lake City Scranton Healthcare Center - Scranton, SC

Lake City Scranton Healthcare Center - Scranton, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Lake City Scranton

They have done a good job with the cleanliness, including keeping my loved one's room clean. There is some room for improvement with the meals.

Review of Lake City Scranton

They called me and let me know everything that was going on. They did a good job. They were very friendly.

Review of Lake City Scranton

I thought everything was good. They took really good care of my mother. They had a lot of activities she could do. I know it's an older facility, but they did well with what they have. I thought the care was very good. Even down to having family meetings, they were very helpful. I thought everybody did really well. The social worker and therapists were good. Of course you are going to have a little stench, but it was never too harsh. They were constantly coming around cleaning, mopping, and spraying. My mother often said the food was really good.

Review of Lake City Scranton

The rehab therapy seems to be beneficial and he is making progress.

Review of Lake City Scranton

It is fine. The place smells fine and it looks as good as a rehab place can. The physical therapist has been really patient with my mom. He helps her and encourages her. The occupational therapist is also very good. Mama brags on those two! The food looks and tastes like home cooking. My mom likes it. There is a good variety. I think the nurses have been good. She gets her medication and there haven't been any issues with that. They need to work with some of the aides. There are only a few who aren't really good and friendly. It's not spic and span like a hospital. There is wear and tear visible. They don't come forward with information, but when I ask, they're good and have the answers I'm looking for. The group of people at the care meeting were all very nice, informative, and helpful.

Review of Lake City Scranton

The staff is extraordinarily good! My sister is being cared for very, very well. The nurses are fabulous! The physical therapist is very conscientious. The caseworker is extraordinarily good at what she does, and I'm very pleased! The cleaning could probably be better, but I have seen worse. I think the food is too salty. It's very difficult to get in touch with anyone there. The phone just rings.