Forest Glade Retirement Center - Bethany, OK

Memorial Day may be the bes...

Memorial Day may be the best time to go. All was quiet and an aid took me on tour. I got her perspective as an employee w no sales hype. Beautiful building. Immaculate. No aromas. Tablecloths in dining room. Nice grounds. Leslie said the food is good. I saw a sample room that was really lovely w fridge, micro, and sink. While large, it is living, bedroom combo. Brochure says they have 2 bedroom accommodations. I will talk to Rikki today to get answers to questions and learn about price. It's not within walking distance of anything but their activities were very inviting. I look forward to learning more.

Their cook told me he could...

Their cook told me he could fix any type of meal. The actual rooms remind me of a football. They had a good place for clothes. I didn't see the assisted living as it was being remodeled. It was nice but a little older feeling type setting.

Appointments Wasn't Ready to Go

My only disappointment thus far is two times we had early doctor appointments, I asked them to be sure he was up and ready once at 7:30 AM and once at 5:00 AM; both times when I arrived he was still in bed asleep. Then a couple of times I went to visit and his diaper was outside his jeans (both days he was confused) but I felt they should send him back to his room and put the diaper on correctly. Outside of that I am pleased with staff and his care.