Heritage Assisted Living - Oklahoma City, OK

Heritage Assisted Living - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Management has their own family here

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. One thing I liked about this place is two of the managers had their own family members here. It’s a clean building but I did not pick this facility because of my mom’s safety. It’s a bigger building and they did not have eyes on hands-on constantly. Even though this wasn’t the place for her, I would recommend this facility to other families.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

The staff is caring and friendly. I’m also blessed to have great friend among the residents. I am grateful to live here.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

I have lived here four years. It is a community of eighty people. For the most part – there are a few things that I and some of my friends here feel could be improved upon. 1. The food is rarely hot. 2. The help is scarce, and what there is at time is offensive. 3. This “Excludes” the LPN. RNs, who are always helpful. 4. Our dining room has many flies’ due to the help keeping the door to outside open with. “No screen on it”. 5. The dining help yells from one end of hall to the other when off duty.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

Heritage is a good place to be. Most of the staff, especially skilled staff, has longevity.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

If you or your loved one needs to move to an assisted living. I would suggest Heritage assisted living. It is noted as one of the higher assisted living and the services you receive they deserve the high rating.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

This is the finest senior service there is we are fortunate to have it.
Thank you.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

This is an absolutely awesome community to be a part of and live in together. There are many things to do and activities to do here. I am going back to school online and it is a perfect place to do that and continue my personal growth.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

Staff are kind and professional – house – keeping thorough – food healthy and excellent – nurses proficient/ appreciate the privacy. Happy to be her.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

I am very happy with the facilities and with the staff. They have been wonderful to me. Since I broke my ankle they send someone to wheel me down to meals. (a real big help).

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

The food surrounding and workers at Heritage are superior to other assisted living locations in OKC. Also, the expenses are competitive with other assisted living sites. I give Heritage a rating of “Great” in this survey.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

Caring staff that tend to your needs promptly and with a smile.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living - Yukon, OK

I have lived in this facility for seven years. I am very happy with the service. Excellent service and care. Good food and nursing care. Various activities of all kind. Transportation to doctors and shopping. Furnished living.

Review of Heritage Assisted Living Yukon, OK

My Sister loves it there. I was a caregiver for 7 years and we both needed a little help. My Sister is pretty social and she goes to everything they have there. She hasn't had any problems at all. My Sister looks at Heritage as her home now. She loves the food there too. I've had it myself and it is good. I am so blessed and so thankful and it is a good Christian environment. My Sister is just thriving there.

Heritage assisted living is not only beautiful, but the staff is very caring and the food is good.

Great place for your loved one.

This is the best facility that I have been associated with. It is staffed by caring people who really care about the quality of their service. I really have no complaints at all about this place. If you are in need of a facility, get on the waiting list. They have a list, because of their reputation, which is worth the wait.