Northgate Health And Rehabilitation Center - San Antonio, TX

Northgate Health And Rehabilitation Center - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

Don't Do It!!!

Do Not do it!!Trust me first hand Experience..with family member. NEGLECT and [Removed] is what they will recieve along with name calling and cussing.
No HYGIENE given either.
DO NOT take your loved ones to please...
I could keep going..
But instead I ask you too please not admit your loved ones too Northgate.
You have been Warned!
Head Nurse [Removed] did not make an Incident Report when my dad fell.
She did not even examine him.
Instead she Booted him from the Facility with A Call for me too come pick up my father!!!!

KEEP YOUR LOVE ONES AWAY !

-WARNING - This Place "Northgate Rehab / 5757 N. Knoll" is one of the worst in San Antonio.., Full of Slackers from the Administration all the Way down to CNA's .., They put on a Show whenever Family or State Inspectors show Up.. They disappear in the Evenings and Weekends for extended hourly plus breaks,, and No One covers the Hall and patient Care.., There is No Sense of Teamwork because they are ALL SLACKERS.., If you ask Staff what is the appropriate amount of Time Given by Administration to Answer Resident Call Lights the Staff will shrink away from the Question Like Zombies Exposed to Sunlight.., - WARNING - "DO NOT TRUST YOUR LOVE ONES TO THIS MESS"

No rehab for dad? why ???

I placed my dad in Northgate rehabilitation, for my dad to get better, and never received any therapy during 30 day stay. my dad would not be allowed to walk around and would be told he had to use wheelchair to get around. This facility only gives attention to patients when family is visiting. 2 nurse's in particular are very good actresses. My dad was able to feed himself, but they would go feed him yogurt as if he was unable to feed him self. I would see many patients just laying in their beds with nursing staff all talking and doing nothing for these patients. [removed]

Great Long Term Care

Northgate is a rehab and long term care facility with a skilled unit. From my understanding, it is great. My sisters have gone and they really like it. It is small, so they give my mom a little more personal care. She had to move here from assisted living because she was falling frequently. Cognitively and physically she changed a lot in six months, and Northgate has been a good fit for her.