Cibolo Creek - Boerne, TX has yet not published prices.

Not happy

My mom stayed at Cibolo Creek nursing home for a brief period while we were waiting for a community to open up. The caretakers and the staff were pretty good. They were friendly. The nursing staff was not friendly to my mom. Often times when I would go visit I would see residents unattended or be sleeping in the hallways. My mom would tell me when I came to visit that it was depressing to her.

Beware of this "Skilled" Nursing facility

This center in unequipped to handle any patient that has memory issues such as dementia and Alzheimer. This center will leave residents in the same clothes (up to 3 days), sitting in their wheelchair & bed for 24 hours in urine soaked diaper & clothes. This center is always short staff. We have waited over an hour after pulling the help light in my love ones room for a staff member to come and help change my love one. Failing to administer medication (over 10+ days in a 30 day period) on a regular basis to a resident that has a memory issue, should be your final red flag, that this center can not properly take care of your love one.