Buena Vida Nursing & Rehab- San Antonio, TX

Buena Vida Nursing & Rehab- San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Memory Care Services
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • IV/Infusion Therapies

Buena vida nursing place San Antonio Texas

This place is dirty dirty filthy dirty. Gone to so many nursing homes and this is TOP the worse I have seen. The staff look so getto. My aunt does not have an IV to be feed, abandon in this room that's looks like it has not been updated more than 30+ years. Calling the city to make a complaint. Don't bring your loves one here. Even is it is a cheap place, stay away from the rat hole place.

My loved one is doing so much better. The nurses are busy, but come when they can. When residents drop things, or lay things down, takes a while to clean it up. I would recommend Buena Vida.

My loved one's stay went just fine! He liked it there.

I would recommend Buena Vida to a friend.

My experience was fair. It was certainly better than the last nursing home that I had been at. Overall everyone in every department except the dietitian was nice and helpful. They kept me informed while I was there, and I would recommend them. I had a horrible dining experience while I was there. I lost 15 pounds. The whole time that I was there I eat for lunch and dinner a ham and cheese sandwich and purchased a bag of chips. I did not like the choices that they provided and when I did eat, the food was tasteless. I remember one time that when I attempted to eat a meal they gave me, I asked one of the girls, I am not sure if she was a CNA or someone from the dietary department, but I asked for some salt to flavor the food since there was no taste and she told me to get it myself.

The staff do keep me informed with my loved one's progress. However, the housekeeping is terrible. The food is terrible.

Buena Vida Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a premier skilled nursing and therapeutic care center. We offer a wide range of care options, from physical, occupational, speech, and respiratory therapies to wound care and pain management. We are also pleased to provide delicious meals, fun recreational and social activities, complimentary Wi-Fi, pet visits, personal laundry services, and more to make our residents’ time with us as enjoyable and homey as possible.