Noble Towers - Pittsburgh, PA has yet not published prices.

If you are disabled DO NOT RENT HERE !!

Wonderful Place to Live

My Father is a new tenant at Noble Towers he has been there for about 6 months, Noble Towers is a wonderful place and is recently under new management and you can see the many changes taking place, even though they are independent living the new manager has went out of her way to contact me several times when she thought my Father was in need. I feel he is safe and secure living there it is a beautiful building with wonderful tenants, they have many activities and are on a beautiful piece of property. I would recommend Noble Towers to anyone looking for a safe secure place while aging gracefully.

HUD

My mother was here and it used to be strictly seniors and then I guess in the last few years HUD has taken over. I didn't really like my mother living there. They had a wonderful social program but there were some really weird people living there after HUD took over so I just didn't care for her living there. That was independent living. They didn't have any care or anything. They did the security in the building and the activities. Other than that is was just like regular apartments.