Paramount Senior Living at Bethel Park - Bethel Park, PA

Couldn’t be more pleased.

My father was a patient in their hospice care unit & the entire operation is first class. The facility was always clean & well kept. The thing that really stood out was the friendly, professional staff. From housekeeping to the general manager everyone always went above & beyond to promptly remedy the smallest of concerns. While my dad’s stay at Paramount was very trying at times it was made a great deal easier due to his surroundings & interaction with staff & other patients.

The facility was very clean and the folks we spoke with were very friendly and knowledgeable. We were pleasantly surprised at how large the rooms were and the bathrooms are great. They have 'happy hour' on Friday afternoons and regularly scheduled activities. When we were there, the residents were just sitting around, but they all looked clean and well cared for. We did speak with a lady who was caring for a memory patient (not an employee of the Paramount) and she said she never heard any complaints concerning the facility. Another reviewer mentioned the 'spark' factor--which I concur with. But, we were only there for one hour in the morning and that could have been more of a quiet time. This is also why I am giving it 4 stars--it looked very nice but we really only got to scratch the surface. It is worth it to check it out if you are searching for a facility for a loved one.

In Memory Impaired unit only a few private rooms, most are shared rooms. Nice, clean, pleasant aesthetic. However it felt more institutional and just bland. No real "spark" or connection. Therefore, don't feel my loved one would be best here.

Very Nice Community

My dad and his wife enjoyed their stay here and the staff and the administration have been great. They both fit in well and they enjoyed the activities and They especially like the Happy Hour and the entertainment. The community is beautiful and I am sure they would still be there had they not moved to Arizona to be closer to the family.

Mom's Good Care

I like the care and the staff at this community who are nice and attentive to my mom's needs. We like the clean community and the atmosphere is very nice and positive for her. The meals are appealing and she seems to be pleased with the variety. They do offer my mom to participate in the activities with the other residents. We would recommend this community to other families wanting good care and a value for a loved one.

High quality, locally owned

The admissions nurse [Removed] was very friendly helpful in many different ways, from describing their community's services to letting me know that mom might be eligible for a Veterans benefit to help pay for her care. And I noted that their admissions person is a nurse, not just a salesperson like at other communities. This enabled us to talk about mom's needs specifically, not just in a general head-nod kind of way.

I liked that this community is locally owned. However, they did not have an opening when we were looking for a placement for mom.

Tender Loving Care!!

When we first moved my uncle into this community, he did not seem like he wanted to be there. After only a week, he was already fully adjusted and happy to be there. He always tells me that he really likes the people there. I am happy we were able to find him a good place!

Lovely newer facility. Professional, clean, spacious. Easy location. Great staff and nursing coverage. Rocco, is COO of Paramount, a Pittsburgh based Company. Smart and understanding. Good value for the money. Our number 1 choice.

It felt broken up and didn't have big rooms.

No matter what level they are all paying the same price. It was all white and like a maze. It's only a few years old, but I didn't like that they didn't have a nice courtyard. And it felt broken up and didn't have big rooms.

toured-very nice, new. residents appe...

toured-very nice, new. residents appeared comfortable.

We are a leading provider of senior living services in the South Western region of Pennsylvania. We currently operate four facilities that offer services for seniors with a wide range of senior living needs. We also specialize in care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments. Our facilities offer numerous services and amenities, including nurses on site 24 hours a day, transportation to and from medical appointments, and a wide variety of social activities throughout the day.