Norbert Personal Care - Pittsburgh, PA

At Norbert Personal Care, we believe that trust is truly the foundation of a strong family. We understand that one of life’s most difficult decisions is choosing the right care for your loved one. Choosing a personal care facility is not an easy process and families must be able to establish faith and confidence in the provider they select. Trust is based on integrity and our personal care home meets the highest standards of quality and ethics by ensuring that our employees are trustworthy, honest, and fit our culture of “family first.”

Dad at Norbert's

Norbert's took very good care of my Dad during his stay. His health and appetite improved greatly after being there for only one week. The staff there were wonderful and were very prompt at filling any requests we made. The room was a nice size, furnished with a kitchen. I was happy we moved my Dad there and would recommend them. The care he received there was excellent.

[Removed], who runs the Home, is an absolutely loving and caring provider. As a career nurse she offers valuable insight into residents care. Facility is very warm and homey, with large rooms. Location is a bit tricky. This was a tough choice.

My mother's home

I am really happy that my mom likes this community a lot. The staff is very helpful and very nice. We like that she has a clean community. The food is very good and my mom likes everything that is served. She participates with a lot of the great activities. We would highly recommend this community to other families for the great care and value that is received.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a nice place overall, it was clean and well kept and the staff were friendly. However, I don't think it would have been the best fit for my loved one, we were looking for something a bit larger and more active.