The Community at Holy Family Manor - Pittsburgh, PA

Founded in 1994, Nazareth Housing Services helps lower income people have comfortable, safe and healthy housing. Many elderly or disabled homeowners wish to continue living in their own homes but lack sufficient funds for critical home maintenance, repairs, or modifications. We visit homeowners in their homes to help them evaluate their maintenance problems, determine the scope of work needed, and consider alternative solutions. We maintain a list of reliable professional contractors; depending on our funding availability, we may provide direct financial assistance to pay these professionals to make repairs and improvements, and/or help homeowners find additional financial resources. We are part of a network of housing counseling agencies under contract with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and our counseling is provided to clients free of charge.

Not The One for Us, But Tour Went Well

This is a pretty nice community, and my tour of it went well. The staff I came across was kind, and friendly to my family, and I. The experience was a good one. but unfortunately this was not this community for my mother, and her needs.

We are happy with what they provide

Mom seems to like some of the food and they are accommodating. If there is something she does not like they will make her something different. They seem to be a little light on staff, however the staff are helpful and take good care of mom. I like the setup of the community and they keep the community clean. They offer daily activities. This community is a good value for what they offer and I would recommend this community.

A loving caring home away from home

My mother is a resident at Holy Family Manor. She has dementia and was involved in a horrible car accident that left her unable to use her left arm and both legs.
[Removed], the administrator wasted no time setting mom up with physical therapy. Mom is doing great!

She is in the memory unit with lots of care and love. She has her on room, and is treated with the most respect.
The food is great and lots of activities. Mom loves going to church.
You can be at ease with a loved one at Holy Family Manor.

a good place for my mother

The staff at The Community at Holy Family Manor seem to be taking good care of my other. The staff is very helpful. If they don't know the answer they will find someone that does. The value is very reasonable. They staff try to get her involved. This facility is a good place for my mother.