Rosewood of the Ohio Valley - McKees Rocks, PA

Rosewood of the Ohio Valley - McKees Rocks, PA has yet not published prices.

The best kept secret for assisted living facilities in the Pittsburgh area

Both of our parents have been at Rosewood for eight months now. They were previously at a different local assisted living facility. Since at Rosewood, the necessary trips to the hospital have declined dramatically. Why? Rosewood knows how to care for the elderly. Their leadership and staff have significant experience and know how to ensure residents are cared for with a respectful, caring, well trained staff. We would give Rosewood a 10 out of 10. Let’s face it....caring for the elderly is a challenge. Some/many places hire a revolving temp staff. Rosewood carefully selects and hires people that genuinely care. Thank you [Names removed] and the great staff at Rosewood. We are so comforted now that our parents are with you.

Staff is communicative

When I first went to the location I liked it. It is a little far for me to drive to visit my love one and to be honest the neighborhood is not the greatest. However the staff is competent and knowledgeable. I find it’s a better place because it is a larger facility and it seems that my love on enjoys it there. The staff is communicative as well. If something happens at all they are good in calling me and updating me. I would recommend this location.