Gracious Living Personal Care Home #1 - Pittsburgh, PA

A tour for care

I toured this community for my mother's care. I was not happy with the community due to being so dark. The staff was able to answer my questions. They did have activities for others to participate. This community I would not recommend to others for care for a loved one.

Lawrence Owoputi

You could have asked the staff to turn on the light but we are surprised your entire decision, not regarding your mom, but to take the time to come to this website to unfavorably rate the community without knowing anything about the care offered suggest motive. We have seen competitors coming to write negative comments, and this is unprofessional! Will advise prospective clients to visit for themselves and take the time to understand CARE, which is number One for us! We also encourage dialogue with existing resident families.

A well run personal care home

My brother is now living at the Gracious Living Personal Care Home. He enjoys the location (he has many connections to Pittsburgh, and Gracious Living is conveniently located), and is well taken care of by the staff. The staff, administrators, and owner are very caring, involved, and communicative. Entertainment and special events are planned; newsletters are provided to family. According to my brother, the food is good and the kitchen is quite flexible with regard to his dietary preferences. Medical appointments are properly handled. We are pleased with the care that he is receiving.

Great Place for seniors!