New Cassel Retirement Ctr - Omaha, NE has yet not published prices.

low staff to resident ratio

The facility does not even come close to comparison with the facility that I went with. They have a large amount of people here. They provide activities like reading the newspaper and they would line them up; there would be 20 people lined up. Most of them don’t even get it because there are patients dealing with dementia or Alzheimer’s. There are also an arts and craft; there is one lady working with 20 patients. There’s just a lot of time the patients are sitting and staring off. The staff is friendly, it’s clean and nice, but the staff to resident ratio is way too low. Not everyone is engaged as much as I would like.

Large Facility

The price was pretty good, but when I started adding up all of the extra charges for medication and my mom's Type 2 Diabetes management, it became very expensive. My mom had the beginnings of dementia and I thought that this community was too big for her. We ended up choosing a smaller facility.

We offer comprehensive services to assist you or your loved one as they age. Our assisted living gives seniors the autonomy they need with certain tasks while assisting with others. Your loved one will be in good hands in our secure and welcoming facility.