Mulberry Estates - Moose Jaw, SK

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Beautiful and friendly but affordable.

The staff at Mulberry really listened to our needs at a time when we were in crisis. They found the best room options for my parents, they were willing to bending the price, made the room available immediately, was a beautiful home for them (like an extended cruise), promote slow mealtimes to encourage visiting with others instead of heading back to rooms, and extremely friendly. The bus service/taxi is used constantly by them for therapy and doctor as well as shopping trips. Activities are many if they wish to partake.
We are very happy with this choice as had researched a few before hand. They had the tastiest meal when we toured but should keep ensuring this continues as the seniors would love to give more input on dishes and desserts- of course with any extended stay when you are used to cooking on your own. To accommodate they provide options in size and meals.

Work In Progress For Us Here

This is a nice community, but we are still working out some things with them. The community looks great, they do a very good job with the cleaning. One of our concerns has been the height of the tub, they are trying to work something out with us. There are nice activities offered. She is pleased with the meals, but they do take a while to serve the residents. They are willing to work with us with any problems we have. I would recommend this community, but with some precaution.

Kate Vance

Thanks for being a part of the Atria family and for reaching out. I'm glad to know that the community is working with you to address any concerns you may have. If you'd like to tell me more, you can email me at [removed].

a great place to be

The staff and residents are extremely friendly. The food is excellent with good portions, the rooms are spacious and the amenities are great.

The free wifi does not reach the full building but is accessible in most common areas

Over all, it seems like a great place

For many days from the time I came in, the heating, cooling system wasn't working properly. After speaking to the caretaker, myself, in about two weeks time, it got fixed. I had thought I must have an air exchanger but finally realized that the fan shouldn't be blowing all the time. The thermostat said 73 for instance and it felt like sixty in the night.

It seems to me that the previous tenant must not have reported the problem.

Set in a charming residential neighbourhood, Mulberry Estates has proudly served Moose Jaw families since 2002. Here, you’ll benefit from a simplified lifestyle free from chores and the stress of maintaining a home. Every day welcomes new opportunities for fitness, fun, creativity and connection – and, if you’re in the mood to explore, local points of interest like the Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery or the Claybank Brick Plant Historical Site are only minutes away. With a helpful 24-hour staff and welcoming neighbours, our community feels like a family – and you’ll love being a part of it.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.