Queen Victoria Estates - Regina, SK

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Excellent presentation on tour. Would definitely be in our short list.

Mom's Good Care

This is a nice community and we like the caring staff. The community is clean and we have been happy that the staff is trying to assist my mom with being active. The menu is good and they do offer healthy meals. We would recommend others. They have a nice chappel that my mom enjoys.

A Good Move

My sister-in-law is doing fine in the community. She is enjoying the environment and the community.

Enjoying Activities

My wife mom is doing great here she is really liking it. She tells us she is playing cards and doing all sorts of activities and making new friends. The place is well taken care of no concerns about it not being clean or maintained it is very nice. We have eaten there a couple of times there and the food was very good and my mother in law, for the most part, likes it. She catches the bus to her doctor's appointments. Overall we would certainly recommend it to anyone looking.

I toured today and was pleased to know they have bachelor suites and have more reasonable pricing. Yes it is dated but it has been around for at least 16 years. They have a nursing company for a minimum of $600 per month up to $1200. I talked to the owner of this company and she is very knowlegable about caring for the whole person, physical to mental well being. The place only has one elevator and thankfully only two stories so there was quite a lineup after lunch.

nice place

It is something new to me, so in regards to the room that I got into, it was a guest room and they converted it into a regular room, so there is not much space. It is an alright place though, just something to get used to.

other than the billing issues things have worked out pretty well.

The staff who provide care I would give a five the administration would get a four. We have been having difficulty with administration getting things figured out with the automatic debit for the rent. I think the food is really good. Really other than the billing issues things have worked out pretty well.

It's clean and the people are nice.

It's clean and the people are nice. The meals are not as good as they used to be. There are some new staff, and it can be cold by the time it gets there. Perhaps a little more training for the new staff would be helpful. Overall we are pretty satisfied with them.

Queen Victoria Estates has proudly served seniors of Regina and surrounding areas since 1999. The simplified, all-inclusive lifestyle we offer is thoughtfully designed to give you more time to do what you love, without having to worry about chores and the stresses of maintaining a home. We are conveniently located in the provincial capital – close to shopping, dining, banking and health care – and our community is only minutes from the city’s beautiful parks system. Taking in the scenery is a pleasure almost any time of year.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.