Prince of Peace Manor - Calgary, AB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Beautiful place just a bit to far away from us, and the rest of the family. I had visited with someone else and her Mom. Lovely place and staff though!!!!

It's a nice place.

It's a nice place, he seems to be settling in well. We have been impressed with [Removed], she was very good at showing us around. The people have all been very friendly.

So far has been very good staff is great very helpful Mom has been very happy

She really liked it

I wish we could have stayed longer, but the week she was there she really liked it. I would highly recommend this place. It's very nice.

A great place to have a loved one cared for.

The marketing team is fantastic. Angie went out of her way to make my Mom and family comfortable and to be sure we had nothing to worry about during the move. The dining facilities are excellent.

The decision was easy

I was looking for a place for mom, so with the help of a JustforMom consultant, she told me about Prince of Peace (POP). From the first time I walked through the door to have a viewing I was impressed. Staff knew the names of each resident, asked how they are and we kept our conversation going as well. The chefs try their best to be creative with food and while you can't please everyone, there are lots of options. My mom is thrilled with her apartment. The nursing staff check in on her regularly, administer meds, etc. As a family we made the right decision and mom is happy. That to me is what is really important.

Check out other homes.

When my mother arrived, her room had the smell of urine and the shower was visibly dirty. This was despite the room being empty for at least several days. A visitor that came regularly to visit was never made to feel welcome. Communication between the various departments was poor. Overall the facility looks clean but that's all the positive I can say. Tours are show time.

Prince of Peace Review

There was a lot of paperwork involved in the application process. The move in process went very well. My mother is still trying to find her way around the facility but in general she seems quite comfortable in her suite.

This is our preferred community. People are friendly & loving

It's very good. However, they have had their own challenges.

It's very good. However, they have had their own challenges. It's very clean, and the staff is very friendly. I am having a meeting with the director, because of a concern of the level of activity in the last 3 months. I get that people take vacations in the summer, but the quality and the lack of activities in the last three months, has been concerning for me. The one thing I don't like is that the director is always in her office, instead of out and about. The marketing manager and the nurses you see all the time. Other than that it is a quality residence. One of the reasons I picked it because it's bright and airy, and very clean. I think the food is pretty good, they have a salad bar, and fresh fruit, and they make muffins for them. But when I go it's terrible, but mom doesn't complain. They are one of the best priced places in the area, and I think you definitely get your money's worth.