Riverheights Terrace - Brandon, MB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Very impressed with what is offered. [Removed] did a fantastic job of showing us around and answered all of our questions. Very nice.

They Are All We Needed

Everything lined up right with this community. The staff are nice and helpful. The facility is clean, the cleaners do their best cleaning my dad's room. My dad likes the meals the are prepared. I would recommend this community to others,

excellent...problem we saw was lack of a long term financial plan. rate increases could be ongoing at no controlled rate for the patron.

My visit at Riverheights Terrace

I recently visited Riverheights Terrace and thought this community was great.

The one-bedrooms were somewhat small but the two bedrooms, dining hall, and other facilities were excellent. Additionally, the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly.

In regards to the community's "value," I did not get a complete answer about the price of the community since some of the rooms were "on sale."

Additionally, the activities were nice but they seemed "cliquey." I wasn't sure if new individuals would be allowed into the various groups to play.

All in all, this was a great community and I enjoyed what it had to offer!

Enjoy the natural splendor of Manitoba at Riverheights Terrace. Every morning, just outside your windows, you’ll be greeted with beautiful valley views and enchanting rural scenery all around. And because we’re located in the bustling community of Brandon, you’ll never be at a loss for something to do. Visit local attractions like the Souris Swinging Bridge and the Commonwealth Air Training Museum, or take in the area’s many historic sites, such as the Trembowla Cross of Freedom. We are a warm, welcoming family of friendly staff and interesting neighbours – and you’ll love it here.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.