Mom LOVES it here!

The mental and physical abilities of my mom have improved greatly since she moved here. She loves the activities and food. The entire move in process was smooth and we all felt very welcomed.

Cream of the Crop!

Mountain Plaza is an incredible assisted living and memory care that is full of wonderful people who do everything possible to increase the quality of the people's lives who live there.

So far so good...

My mother is still adjusting to the Mountain Plaza Assisted Living. The place is clean and well maintained. The staff is very good with her, and they have a lot of activities. So far we are happy with the place and everyone has been very helpful.

staff is really good about getting back with me

We have had a few hiccups at Mountain Plaza Assisted living but it has mostly been on moms part. The staff is really good about getting back with me on anything going on with mom. She was showing signs of getting a UTI and the staff were very diligent about getting her tested. I go visit her every day as it is close to my house. Usually things are going really well and if I ever do have any issues they are received well and resolved. Overall everything is going just fine at this facility.

High Turnover Rate

I think they have a higher turnover rate of employees then I would like to see. You get confidence in some employees and start to build a rapport with them and then they are gone, so there are some management issues.

Settling in

We are still in the adjustment process with regard to level of care. Staff has been very willing to make adjustments as needed with regard to what to monitor and what things she is managing on her own. There are many activities for her to participate in if she chooses.
I have concerns, at times, but when I go I address them with staff and they make every effort to change routine for the benefit of my mother.
Facilities are kept very clean and nice. Everyone from management to housekeeping is very pleasant and good at knowing your name.

breakfast.

Moms only complaint was breakfast was not much. Toast was just warm white bread. Only one piece of bacon. Are theycutting corners?

Great community

After A Place for Mom recommended the community we went to visit it and we liked it immediately. From the moment we visited it felt like this was the right community for our loved one. We like it very much and our loved one is very happy here.