Looks like a cafeteria

Strange layout, very open like a giant cafeteria

Happy with Mother's Care at Garden Square

I am in the facility nearly everyday to visit my mother, who has been a resident for about 2 months. I have found the staff to be not only professional, but very friendly and kind. I am amazed at the scope and quantity of activities that my mom has to chose from on a weekly basis. My mother became ill recently and the staff called me quickly to be involved in the decision of how to get her to the hospital. She was admitted for about 8 days and received visits from the center director about every other day. We are pleased with the care and attention mom gets. I visit several of the other residents every day that I am in the center and find them to be happy and engaged with one another. I only don't give straight 5 stars because there is always room for improvement...but my days are more peaceful now knowing that since I can't be with her constantly, someone is caring for her when I am not there.

Lissa Guyton

Thanks for your feedback. It's great to here our mission statement of " Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day" is happening right there at Garden Square Casper! You are right, there is always room for improvement so please work with our administrator should you have any questions or concerns.

Director of Sales and Marketing
Ridgeline Management

Going well so far!

Things seem to be going well so far for my loved one at Garden Square of Casper. I don't get to visit often, but I haven't heard a single negative thing about the place from my loved one!

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of Garden Square-Casper. We are delighted that your loved one is enjoying a positive experience in their new home. Our properties work very hard to live our mission statement: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus of each and every day.

Connie Barr
Ridgeline Managment Company

We would definitely recommend!

My loved one's biggest complaint would be, "There's so much for me to do here, I can't think!" So many activities! They go shopping, they go on rides around town, they go on fishing trips - so many things to do! This is a smaller place, so the staff really gets to know the residents, and everyone socializes well. When we toured, they even invited us to see the back of the kitchen where they prepare the food. The staff to resident ratio is small, and there's great communication! Medications are delivered there, which is a time saver! Also, instead of keeping cash in the rooms, they have an in-house account where you can withdraw money for things like shopping trips! He's so happy there, which makes us happy!

We offer 24 hr/day nursing staff, three delicious meals a day, assistance with medications from licensed nurses, help with dressing and bathing and other personal care needs. We offer a fantastic schedule of activities (all optional, of course!) You can pick and choose which activities that you would like to participate in.

Our facility is a beautiful one-level brick building with easy access to all areas within the community. We also have a beauty shop located centrally near the dining area - and everyone is welcome to the services provided. Please call should you have any further questions about the services that we provide.