Morning Pointe of Brentwood - Brentwood, TN

Wonderful

The food at this community is good and they offer a variety of healthy choices. The staff are helpful, encouraging and will go the extra mile for you. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. I would recommend this community.

Clean, nice community!

Morning Pointe of Brentwood was a very nice facility. It was newer and the rooms were bigger than other communities that I toured. The staff were friendly and gave me good information while I was there. It was a good experience.

Amazing Community

My father in law is doing amazing here at this community. We are very pleased with his move here. I can't say enough good things about this community. It is a very nice and clean facility. They do a great job with the cleanliness. The staff is great. I know he is receiving great care, and I would recommend this community. It is a very nice place.

Mom's Care

I am very happy with the community My mom is care of the staff. She is happy with the activities that she is able to participate in. I like this community due to it being very clean. I know she is in good care and that makes me comfortable. I recommend the care to other families for great care and value.

Excellent Meals

My mother is doing very well here at this facility. I'am very pleased with everything they have done for us. She is trying out some new activities, they offer many through the day. I've tired the food and it tastes delicious, the meals are excellent. The staff is wonderful, they are caring for my mother very well. I know she is happy and comfortable here. This is a community I would recommend.

5 star rating

Services is great I have no complaints or anything regarding the facility. Everything is going good there. There is no improvement I think they need.

So far, so great!

Though my mother has only been a resident for less than a month, she has been welcomed by this community and been made to feel a part of activities, etc. The staff has worked to include her in activities, to introduce her to other residents, and to make certain she has a good understanding of all available accommodations.

Seemed like a nice place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Morning Pointe of Brentwood looked like a very nice place! The staff were all very friendly, and the residents seemed well cared for. They have a few different levels of memory care, to try to suit the needs of each resident!

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. It's a clean place and the staff is friendly. I haven't had any complaints so far. We don't have any major concerns, things have gone pretty smoothly so far.

They were very friendly and accommodating, always willing to answer questions.

I wasn't too crazy about the layout. The dining area was right there as you entered, which doesn't give the residents privacy when eating.

Though I myself did not see anything to be too alarmed about, mom was not happy there and asked to leave.

I felt they also could have done a better job matching her up with friends. She was always with people who were not like her, in terms of both physical ability and mental awareness.

She also did not care for the food.

Nice looking place, a bit pricey

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a nice looking place overall, the facility was well kept and clean and the staff all seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also one of the most expensive options we looked at, and we weren't overly impressed with it based on the price.

Had a great respite stay!

We used Morning Pointe of Brentwood for a brief respite stay for a loved one, and overall we thought they did an amazing job! It was very easy to get everything set up, and they helped make our trip an outstanding one! We'd definitely recommend them to anyone else looking into respite care in the area!

Very good

They’re very good. They’re very friendly, very clean – just like the categories above. They’re a really good. I feel very good about them. There is enough parking. The food is good. They work very hard to tailor the food to individual needs.