Maristone of Franklin - Franklin, TN

A good tour

We liked this community when we visited. This community was our first choice, unfortunately they said they were not able to accept my loved one. This is a beautiful community and the person we met during the tour was nice.

Bad experience waste of money

My Mother was there for two months on one morning at breakfast they ran out of food and gave one man a biscuit to eat and told him he would have to wait till lunch to eat.I had to ask 5 times to get her emergence fall switch fixed.She was in memory care locked up but her room door stayed open men and women are in the same unit don't think this is very safe also the woman next door would come in her room and just stared at my mother I was concerned about that.I think there evaluation of my mother was just to get more money.The extersize program is a joke.I was to have a meeting with the administrator on a Monday he new it and was not there the lady at the front desk said he was out of town did not care about my meeting or my time.I think it's all about money there.This is why she is no longer there.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact us by calling our direct line at [removed] and requesting Tim McConnell, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.

A good stay!

My mother was at Maristone of Franklin for a respite stay and it was a good experience. We were very happy with the care she received from the nursing staff and caregivers. I would recommend them because we had a positive experience.

Everything Working Out Pretty Well for My Father Here at this Community

My father is doing well here at this community. They have a wonderful staff, and they are taking very good care of him, and his needs. The community looks great, they do very good job with keeping everything neat, and tidy. There are plenty of activities available for the residents. The meals are great, he is very pleased with the food. This is a community I would highly recommend, it is a great place.

Loved the easy access of this location from the interstate. The one bedroom's living area is quite larger than other 1 bedrooms in the area. And the little kitchen area is also larger. The director and community relations counselor were very attentive and made me feel like they wanted my parents there only if they were the best fit, not just to fill a room.

Outstanding Assisted Living Facility

My Mother has been in Maristone for over 4 years. I could not ask for any better care than what she has and is receiving. The nursing staff is outstanding. They keep me informed and are always available for any questions.

My Dad passed away at Maristone 2 years ago and the compassion shown by the staff was wonderful. They have shown Mother tremendous support and care since his passing..

A Nice Community For My Parents, We Are Pleased

My parents are doing very well here at this community. They have adjusted well to it, and so far they like it. I know they are safe and in good hands here. They have good staff, they are good at what they do. They do have activities offered. They are pleased with the meals. Overall everything has worked out very well. This is a community I would recommend, it worked out well for us.

Maristone is the Best!

I needed to find an assisted living facility for my 99 year old mom, as I could no longer care for her in my home. Mary [Removed] was magnificent in helping me to get Mom placed. Maristone has truly fit the bill, and I feel it is the right place for her. I like it because it is small, and all of the staff gets to know the residents quickly. When the receptionist, office staff, housekeepers, and even the plant supervisor all know the residents, one can be sure this is a staff who truly cares! There are many activities to participate in, and Judy does a great job of trying to get the residents involved. My mom has only been there a short time but is adapting quite well. The therapy that is in house is wonderful, and with her advanced age, Mom is making great progress. The goal of the entire staff is to keep the residents as independent as possible and let them have dignity. It is wonderful to not have to worry about Mom getting good care and to have the stress removed of having to care for her in my home. I love that there are actual nurses on staff, and they definitely know what is going on with their residents. I love that there is a NP who visits the facility weekly and is in communication with the staff about the residents' health care needs. I truly could not have found a better facility to place Mom, and thanks also go to Liz [Removed] at a Place for Mom, who was able to help me start the search for placement!

Go elsewhere

Male employee treated us unfairly and was completely rude.

Do not recommend for anyone...

Review of Maristone of Franklin - Franklin, TN

This place is absolutely spectacular except it doesnt have a large outdoor area my dad really needs. If it had more of an outdoor area Id 100 go here.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Maristone of Franklin! It's a nice looking, clean place, and the staff has been very friendly and accommodating. They're really giving it their all trying to get her settled and comfortable after the move. It's just a very nice place, overall!

Small, Family-Oriented Facility

The staff is incredibly friendly. I like that everything is on-site, so I don't have to take her out of the facility for anything. All of the providers come to the facility, even as far as getting her nails and hair done, it is all right there. I like that is small facility, it seems more family-oriented.

Great place! Actively engaged in taking care of Mom. Staff is always very friendly and helpful in every way.

We toured facility and immediately noticed how staff were on the floor helping residents. All were friendly and eager to talk to us. We ate lunch on a visit with our loved one. She liked the food, which is great, and noticed how nice the staff and the other residents were that day. After moving in, we had about another zillion questions. Each question was answered with patience and kindness. We have never left with unanswered questions and a smile from any of the staff. We are very impressed with the level of staff to resident ratio as well as the level of care.

Maristone Met All our Needs!

We have found Maristone to be a wonderful, caring community. They are small enough to provide individualized care, while large enough to create a competent multi-faceted environment. The staff and administration is hands-on and super easy to communicate with. You are not one among hundreds who must wait for a corporate official to respond to your questions and requests. The administration returns calls and messages immediately, listens to your needs, and provides answers and solutions in a timely manner. In short, my parents love their new home, and we love the manner in which they are provided care. I whole heartedly recommend Maristone!

Great Place!

My mother has been at Maristone for 3 months now and overall the experience has been very good. The staff is very friendly. It has been an easy place to make a hard adjustment for my mother who is suffering from Dementia.

Small community, active residents. No activity room - its called the pub! Its funny how important those little details are. Spacious rooms and a welcoming committee of residents. Memory care soothed my soul - the personal attention provided during our surprise visit was a lovely gift knowing my mom will ultimately need that level of care. Also glad to hear a geriatric physician made housecalls once a week. Waiting to hear back about pricing. Hoping its competitive!

A cozy, caring place

I highly recommend Maristone. The place is smallish, cozy, and easy to navigate. It feels like a home rather than an institution. Everyone who works there is friendly, supportive, and attentive. My mother has had warm attention and great care. I very much enjoy visiting mom, not only to see her, but also to see everyone else whom I've grown close to. The activities director is lovely; she really cares about all the residents. She also plans to expand the activities, and I think that would be great. I've also noticed that ideas and recommendations I have made have been duly noted. I hoped for more music and singing, so the director of Maristone is working on getting a choir organized! A wonderful place.

At one point, this was the Finest Assisted Living in Middle Tennessee. (Tennessean Reader's Poll (2013) of 17,600 plus voters)

2010-til spring of 2014. Then it "merged" from a "Locally Owned and Operated Senior living community" to a "Chain" and just like a Chain, you get Trash for the exchange of your hard earned money. (The local dog pound takes better care of their inhabitants than the Maristone of today.)

Maristone, Franklin, Tn

At present we will only use the day care.
We have used it one time and were VERY happy

Smaller Community

I have a friend whose mother is there. I know they are very happy with it. They like that it's a smaller community.