Montgomery Village Assisted Living - Star, NC

The staff are doing what they can.

The staff are doing what they can to take care of my loved one, and the facility is kept very clean and safe for him. Unfortunately, my loved one isn't doing too well, as he has lost several pounds and he has fallen within the past few months, but hopefully things start to look up soon!

Peace Of Mind

My mother is doing very well here at this community. Everyone has been very kind and welcoming. The staff is great, they are caring for her well. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. They have provided me a peace of mind knowing she is being cared for well. This is a community I would recommend.

Could Have Better Meals!!

My friend that lives in this community is doing well. She does mention that the meals aren't very tasty. The staff are doing a great job keeping her safe and are very attentive. The community is kept cleaned and organized. Activities are offered in the community as well.