Receiving Good Care

Mom is doing very well in this community. One of the reasons why we chose this particular community was that they would transport mom too and from her dialysis treatments at no additional cost which is a huge relief for the family. The staff is awesome especially the Coordinator Angel. She is always interacting with the residents and checking on them to make sure they are doing well and if they need anything. The kitchen staff is working on coming up with a special diet for mom that will fit in with her dialysis. The community is always clean and looks very nice. I would recommend this community to anyone

I See Good Services

Everything that my mom needs has been good. The facility is set up well. From the few that I have been there it looks fine for all the people there. The staff are handling and understanding my mom's Alzheimer good.

Positive atmosphere.

My father seems to be getting more involved in the activities. We were there the other day and they had someone come in and play instruments. The staff seems very caring towards the residents, down to earth and personable.

Care for mom

I like this community for the excellent care from the very nice staff who are always careing and attentive to my mother's needs. The community is clean and the meals are appealing with a nice variety for her to choose from. I like that she does participate with the other residents. I would highly recommend this community for excellent care and value