Fox Hollow Senior Living Community - Pinehurst, NC

Unhappy

Memory care is a zoo . please check out other facilities. I have medical POA with my partner and informed I have no right to change primary doctor although this was on the advice of my attorney.

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director and want to thank you for speaking with me about your concerns last week. I am glad we were able to successfully resolve the questions regarding POA and that your partner recently saw a new doctor. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any additional questions or concerns -- my door is always open.

Nice place!

Fox Hollow Senior Living is a nice place, overall! The people here are all very friendly and helpful, and the facility is clean and well kept. They take good care of the residents, and always seem to respond quickly when you call them. My only real complaint is that my loved ones haven't had good things to say about the food.

We were thoroughly pleased with them.

We toured here when we were looking. We were thoroughly pleased with them. The residents were all well kept, clean, and happy. We didn't get a chance to see the activities, but they had an extensive activities calendar. If mom was there she would definitely be participating.

Extremely friendly and Well Staffed

Our experience at the Fox Hallow has been okay. The only thing is the quality of their food, which is a little poor. They could be more attentive to the individuals. People should be treated respectfully. Other than that, they are very friendly and I looked at a fair amount of places.

Overall extremely friendly but the food is very poor quality.

The only thing that really bothers me about the place is the food. The quality of the food is very poor. Their attentiviness could be better in memory care. They could interact with them a little more.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is very important to us! We are pleased that you have found Fox Hollow to be Extremely Friendly as we believe our people play a primary role in our overall resident satisfaction! We are proud to receive accolades on a regular basis about the warm and welcoming feeling folks experience when they visit. We also thank you for your perspective regarding our dining and memory care programs. We welcome and encourage residents and families to bring any concerns to our Executive Director or a member of our Regional management team. Learning of a concern at the time of observation allows us to put into action our Five Star value of “Listen and Act Decisively”. We hope you will join us for lunch soon and experience first-hand our company-wide initiatives to redefine food and dining in our senior living communities. We are happy that it is recognized we are attentive to the individual needs of our memory care residents and we agree, and are always looking for ways to take that personalized care a step further. We look forward to all of our families next visits and do hope to hear about their experience, both praise, and areas of opportunity to improve!

Mom has been very happy since moving ...

Mom has been very happy since moving into Fox Hollow. The only bad thing I've noticed is that the staff seem to spend a lot of time chatting and cutting up with each other.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and the four star review! We are absolutely thrilled to learn that your Mom is happy and enjoying being a part of our Fox Hollow family. Keeping our residents happy and healthy is our top priority, and we find that having happy residents means having staff that is attentive, motivated, and happy themselves. We encourage our teammates to have fun at work and respect not just our residents, but each other. We are pleased that you have witnessed our staff interacting in a positive way with one another. We also appreciate your willingness to share your concern about the amount of time taken for this activity and will pay special attention to time frames and provide coaching where appropriate. We are always working to be our best, and we thank you for taking the time to share an opportunity to improve.

Sincerely,

Machella Brooks
Executive Director
Fox Hollow Senior Living Community

You were very helpful in a time of gr...

You were very helpful in a time of great stress.

Really Happy With Fox Hollow

The care is good. My mom is going through an adjustment period. there's some adjustment need on both sides. Overall it has gone very well. They have lots of activities like spa days and social interaction, patio parties and they are working very hard with mom to take advantage of her past - they're letting her "teach" little reenactment activities. I would say overall she likes it there. She has a few issues but mostly when she's sun downing. Some of the aids do a great job and some need to improve. I would highly recommend Fox Hollow. The administrative staff does a really good job. I think some of the aids needs a little bit more education but they are working on that. I'm very happy with Fox Hollow and with mom being there. It is definitely the best fit for her.

Good first impression

I thought this was nice, it would have been my first choice if I went the assisted living route. It just seemed bright and clean and just left a good initial first impression.

This one was OK but Mom may have to b...

This one was OK but Mom may have to be moved again at a later date.

I liked this facility. it's small, bu...

I liked this facility. it's small, but the staff was informative.

Welcome Home to Fox Hollow of Pinehurst! From the moment you step into our fireside parlor with the French doors opening into our rear patio, and run your fingers along our piano, you will feel right at home. Fox Hollow of Pinehurst is situated in a lovely wooded environment in the heart of the Sandhills, offering residents the beauty of a natural setting along with the conveniences of an in-town location. At Fox Hollow we offer assisted living residents the level of care they need for the ideal balance of support and independence form our caring staff. We are conveniently located near healthcare services, shopping, banks and churches. We offer a calendar full of optional recreational, cultural, spiritual, educational and wellness activities that take advantage of our exercise room, pool table, and computer room. The personal assisted living services we provide as needed for our residents helps preserve individual independence. We also offer respite care in furnished apartments for residents in need of short-term stay. Our award winning Bridge to Rediscovery Memory Care program is designed with special protective security features and is based on Montessori principles with activities that enrich the lives of residents with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments.