Elmcroft of Southern Pines - Southern Pines, NC

Other options for care.

This is a nice community. The staff were nice, but may they might have needed some additional training with certain type of care. The staff needs to inform families on the care of. The menu of the meals need some improvements. They offer activities for her to participate. We were not happy with this community. Families might want to tour this community to see if it what they are looking for.

Megan Strothman

We are sorry you to hear you feel this way. Our mission is dedicated to enriching the lives of the individuals who live and work with us, and we take this mission very seriously. We encourage you to call our Ethics Hotline at [removed] to discuss your concerns.

Finally a place for my mom

After experiencing 2 other locations my Mother in Law has settled in at Elmcroft. She is happy with everything from the food to the activities to her fellow residents.
Thank you to A Place for Mom in helping me find a place she can be happy and safe.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind review! There is no greater honor than to be trusted with a very special member of your family.

My Mother Stays Very Busy With All The Activities They Offer

My mother is doing very well here, I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. I know she is safe and receiving great care. The staff is taking good care of her and her needs. They are very friendly and helpful. She stays busy with all the activities they offer. They do serve well balanced meals. Everything is working out well and I would recommend it.

A Community I Would Recommend

My mother in law is doing as well as can be expected here at this community. Everything is working out pretty well. They do a good job of keeping the community nice and well maintained. The staff have been considerate and helpful. There are many activities offered for her. Overall we know she is receiving good care and she is safe. I would highly recommend this community.

Lots of Activities

The facility is well kept. The staff is very caring and friendly. They take good care of their residents. They offer a lot of activities there where all the residents can engage in. The food is good.

Great care for a great dad

Placed my dad for respite care. Could travel with ease and confidence that he was taken care of...he will return when we travel again...such a wonderful place to have so close to home...

Three Stars

I took my mom out because on her tenth day there she fell and had to go to rehab and she is now somewhere else. Six weeks ago when she moved-in she was walking around and now she is pretty much confined to a wheelchair, so I do not know how much Elmcroft contributed to that, but with all the falls I had to take her out.

Nice place

This is a very nice place. The staff is friendly and the building is warm and inviting when you walk in. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. I like the atmosphere here.

It has been wonderful great place

Elmcroft of Southern Pines is great! I have had a great experience and so far and it has been wonderful the staffing seems to be so caring and very thorough so far I have had a wonderful experience its a great place.

This property is also one of out top choices. Location great, staff nice and friendly. Want Mom to see this one for sure.

nice but very,very expensive appeared that the emphasis was on senior living and not on assisted living

Very well kept nice people just not for my grandparents.

Elmcroft of Southern Pines is conveniently located in the southwest section of Moore County, within minutes of Moore Regional Hospital. A short drive in the country will take you to the surrounding communities of Carthage, Cameron, Robbins and Pinebluff, while the cities of Fayetteville, Greensboro, Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina are all less than a four-hour round trip.

Elmcroft of Southern Pines is an assisted living and Alzheimer’s Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Southern Pines has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Southern Pines features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.