Brookdale Pinehurst - Pinehurst, NC

Brookdale Pinehurst - Pinehurst, NC has yet not published prices.

I like the place so far, but my mom is NOT happy. She complains all the time. The lady next to her is 101, blasts. Tv. Leaves bathroom smelling. Etc. At least this is what mom is telling me. She is supposed to get a 1 bedroom studio and not share kitchen n bathroom. I'm.not sure what to do. I really thought it would be good for my mom who is 82 and very active.

Dad's Care

My father is doing great with this community. He is active with playing the piano when they have activities. He enjoys Bingo. We are so happy to see a community that is more like a home atmosphere and not a hospital facility for him to call home. We toured another community, but this environment helped us make the decision for him to move this community. Dad is seeming to like the meals. We would highly recommend this for other families and there loved ones for great care and value.

Deeply Disappointed

Unfortunately I din't have such a pleasant experience with this company. As I have visited, I notice it doesn't seem as though management is very involved in the community. A few of the residents I have noticed, appear to need more of a skilled facility. It concerns me for several reasons, one I do not feel as thoughyou loved one is getting the proper assistance because of some much time being spent on more advance details conditions, and two they seem to be severely understaffed. As I have spoken to staff in passing, they all seem to be unhappy with the condition same they are forced to work under. I'm just wordering how so many things have gone unnoticed, if I'm able to see them as just a visitor. One other concern that I've mentioned to management before is the smell in the air, it seems to be a moldy odor. I would love to see some changes soon in this community, as the rest of my family is ready to seek other placement.

A Learning Experience

My father is stable here at Brookdale Pinehurst. So far it has been a good experience. My only thing about this community is that there are add-on's to my father's bill at the end of the month that they don't discuss with you before move in. I would say it is a nice community and has a good staff here. The place looks great and clean. The meals are good and it has been a learning experience for me.

Nice place

Our experience with Brookdale Pinehurst has been a good one, overall. It's a nice looking place, they've got some fine people working here, and they are taking good care of the residents.

The staff is professional and well trained. Always pleasant and helpful. The number of residents in memory care is small which prevented Daddy from feeling overwhelmed. I visited several places and my sister and brothers agree the right place for him is Brookdale!

would definitely recommend

Brookdale Pinehurst is very good. I would definitely recommend them. It is a really nice place. I have no complaints. I am very happy with them.

Loved this one, location is wonderful and all staff we encountered were very friendly. They are full right now but may put Mom on wait list since we are looking at moving after first of year.

Top Notch Place

Carolina House of Pinehurst in Pincehurst, NC is a nice a really friendly and warm atmosphere. The staff is very nice and always available when needed. The location is great. The dining area and their menus are just top notch. Also, Patricia with a Palace for mom has been so helpful. She always calls ad follows up to make sure everything is working and it's just been great. Thank you!

Was a great place would recommend to everyone. The people were great.The place was very well kept.

extremely friendly

They were extremely friendly, which was the main thing that initially attracted us to them. They were extremely honest and made it feel good and feel right for my parents. It's been a good experience with Carolina House of Pinehurst and I would highly recommend them.

The "Outstanding" Carolina House of Pinehurst

The Carolina House is perfect for both of my parents. Laura, Chris, Ashley and Mike have been exceptional and help my sister, my parents and myself any way that they can to make my parents stay at Carolina nothing but the best. A major concern of ours was the food and my parents have loved every meal. One of the added benefits of Carolina House is that my parents can walk to their doctors. Carolina House has been "Heaven sent" for us.

The staff have been very compassionat...

The staff have been very compassionate and helpful caring for my mother, they even help care for her dog who is her constant companion.

Not my first assisted living choice

I didn't rate this one as highly for assisted living, I can't put my finger on anything in particular, it jsut didn't leave as good of a first impression. From what little I saw of it (I was only there for a couple of hours) but it seemed clean, basically, I was jsut speaking to the gal that was giving us a tour of the place and didn't get a chance to talk to anyone else who was there.

This is my first choice for Mom. I h...

This is my first choice for Mom. I have put her on the waiting list. I really appreaciate your help with all this.

Brookdale Pinehurst provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.