Brookdale Asheboro - Asheboro, NC

Brookdale Asheboro - Asheboro, NC has yet not published prices.

Buyer beware!

Brookdale is all smoke and mirrors. They put on a great front when new customers come in, but after your loved one is there, the care drops off quickly. They charge a flat rate of about $5,000 a month but they add extra amounts for every tiny item until you are maxed out at over$6500 a month. The woodwork and floors are dirty (because they won't hire enough help) and even the landscaping is unruly and full of weeds. There are far better options in Asheboro than Brookdale.

My brother and I were very impressed with the facility, management, workers and patients. [name removed] was most informative on how the facility operates. We will consider this when we are ready.

So far so good

So far so good with my mom's move to Brookdale Asheboro. It is a clean and well-kept community. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. They are very welcoming to our family members when we come to visit. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's care needs. For the most part, the staff is easy to communicate any questions or concerns regarding my mom's needs. I do wish they could coax her to get up and eat breakfast, but she seems to be getting the nutrition she needs. I have dined with mom on several occasions and the food is good with variety and good choices. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting, and very clean. They do encourage her to participate in the activities provided but she has never been one to engage in activities. They have a sign-up sheet for off-site excursions like going to the apple orchard and shopping trips. She has been out to the front to sit in the rocking chairs and socialize with the other residents. We are very pleased when she lets us know herself that she likes it at Brookdale Asheboro.

Met [Removed] on Sat. 1/28 and toured facility. Very impressed with care philosophy and personal attention. Nice, quiet location with screened porches and courtyard.

Great Respite Care

My husband was here for a respite stay and everything went very well. I was very impressed with the staff, they did a very good caring for him. We will will be returning to look into long term care. I was very pleased with this community. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. There are activities offered for the residents. I was comfortable with the care they were providing him. I would recommend this community.

Caring For My grandmother Well

My grandmother is still adjusting to the community and that is understandable. The community looks great, they keep the place very clean and nice. The only problem I've had has been with the billing and the unknown add-on's charges. Other than that it has been a great experience and everything is working out pretty well. The staff is great and very helpful. They do offer great activities and they take her on great trips. I really enjoyed the director, the communication with her was awesome. It is a very nice and amazing experience. I would recommend it.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Brookdale Asheboro! The staff here is friendly, professional, and hardworking! Our loved one had two major health issues when we moved him in, and they really worked hard to help him, and now he is back to the point where he can eat on his own and walk with a walker again! It's a nice facility, and they've done a great job taking care of our loved one!

Brookdale Asheboro has been the best one we toured

We toured both sides, the assisted living and the memory care. On the assisted living side, I would give them all fives, but on the memory care side, we just felt uncomfortable. The residents there looked like they were drugged and laying around. I understand that's not the community's fault, but it made me, and especially my husband, feel uneasy. We were there right before supper, so most of the residents were sitting and watching T.V., and there were some ladies playing Wii. They have an activity calendar, and offered us to look it over. I was impressed by Audrey, the girl who gave us the tour. She was very friendly, and remembered me a couple of weeks later, when I ran into her at the store. She remembered my name and asked about our loved one. That meant a lot to us. If in the future we do have to choose a place, it would be this one. Compared to others, it's the best we have toured, but there is always room for improvement.

Working out really well for us

So far everything's been great, everybody there is great, everybody's friendly, I've had no problems with them at all.
My mom LOVES it, she didn't realize how much she hated living with me until she moved there. She's got other people her age and she loves the food, she loves her room and there's nothing she doesn't like.
Everything worked out for the best and she's as happy as a lark. We couldn't be happier either, I looked at other places but I just felt like I was being led here.

The whole family is pleased

They've been outstanding, everything's been great, they've handled everything very well and I think we have an outstanding set up. She's not happy there, she wants to go back home but nobody in that part of the Carolina House is happy, they all want to escape but I think that's part of the dementia.
Everything's good, she's fairly healthy, going to the bathroom by herself and all of that but the things she eneds help for is really good. The whole family's been real pleased with how things have been going down and how they handle things. They've got good staff and good people, Tressa was really the deciding factor for us because, to be honest with you, they all start to look the same.

Brookdale Asheboro provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.