My mom appears to be more aware. She sings songs and laughs when something amusing happens. She enjoys the food and they take care of her hair.

My Father is Doing Well At This Community

My father is doing well here at this community. So far everything working at pretty well. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. He receiving good care here. I know he is safe and in good hands. This is a very good community.

Montclair Manor seems to be the perfe...

Montclair Manor seems to be the perfect place for my uncles needs. It is a cross between an assisted living home like feeling, and a full service nursing home without the institutional feeling. The staff is kind caring and informative. I would recommend it highly for anyone in need of memory care.

Very happy with this community!

My Dad hasn't been here long, but so far it has been excellent. The staff has been very responsive and addressed every need we've had, and they've delivered everything that they promised.
I had a particularly good experience with an employee named Eileen. She helped us during our touring and seemed to understand what a difficult and uncomfortable process this can be and was always available to help us throughout the whole process.
I was impressed with every aspect of this community and feel great about having my loved on here!

Aunt is doing well here

So far we like this community. The staff are very helpful and it is nice looking inside. It has been recently renovated. The outside could use a little work, they have an outdoor sitting area that doesn't quite reflect how nice looking it is on the inside.
This community just converted itself into a more dementia and alzheimers focused facility, but they have not quite gotten the activities up and running, but they said they are on the way.
Another thing to note is that they do not have many women at this community, only 3 or 4 as far as I know, so I'm hoping they get more as time goes on.

This place is very run down and very ...

This place is very run down and very dirty

This place is very run down entry way...

This place is very run down entry way very dirty