Little Nursing Home - Montclair, NJ

Little Nursing Home -- Life Savers

My mother-in-law, 90, has Lewy's dementia and went into the Little Nursing Home in April. They are great. Very responsive to her needs and very thoughtful. We are very happy with them.

Wonderful place

My mother stayed here and she received excellent care. The nurses were so kind and compassionate. They went out of their way to make her feel very comfortable. Alll their helpers worked very hard .The owners really made our family feel at home. I can't say enough of how special the Little Nursing Home is and how much they helped my mom. I highly recommend this place for elderly care and would like to thank all the employees, [name removed], and the owners for their hard work.

A Great Alternative

The Little Nursing Home in Montclair provides a great alternative to the standard nursing home atmosphere. First, my mother lived with myself and my husband. When her health declined dramatically, we placed her in a regular nursing home for a few weeks. I was very dissatisfied with the hospital like feel and dispassionate care. I searched for a better placement for my mother and through the website, A Place for Mom , I was referred to The Little Nursing Home. It offers exactly what I felt she was missing. The staff are all friendly and responsive and I feel like they know her and she is not merely a number. It is as close to living at home as you can get. It is not the most modern facility but I will overlook that since I am more interested in the personal care and compassion than all the high tech bells and whistles.

Great Place for Mom

My mom has only been at The Little Nursing Home for a little over a week but I am very pleased with the decision to place her there. The nurses and aides could not be more attentive and compassionate. They keep me informed of how my mother is doing whenever there is any change. I feel very welcome when I visit and know that I am leaving my mother in good hands when I go home. The nursing home has a very homey atmosphere. If, however, you are looking for all the bells and whistles of a modern facility, this is not the place for you.

Toured the facility. Very nice courteous staff. My uncle is well taken care of. I wish they had the capability to take him to his personal doctors. But they can't or won't.

I can't say enough about them. . .they were wonderful

My husband passed away, but Little Nursing Home was wonderful. He was only there about 2 1/2 weeks, but all of them were just wonderful. They were so good to him and they were so good to me. I can tell that they are like that will all the residents and their families and I can't say enough about them.

Little Nursing Home provided us with three weeks of residential respite care for my father. It's a friendly and convenient place and we would use it again.

very good

Things are going very good with Little Nursing Home. The staff is very friendly and personable. It is a nice warm clean facility, very homelike, very welcoming. Everything has gone very well and I would recommend them.

Pleased so far.

My mom has only been at the Little Home for a short time, but so far I am very pleased with the care. It seems like mom is getting plenty of personal attention and there is kindness and respect for her dignity.

Going very well so far

Everything has gone very well with Little Nursing Home! Everyone here has been very friendly and easy to work with, and made the move-in process painless and smooth. My loved one is getting the care he needs, and seems to have settled in well here!