Horizon Manor North - Montclair, NJ

The best place you can find for your loved ones.

If you care about someone as much as I care about both of my parents, there is no better place you could find. The staff takes care of the residents the way you would if you could. The residence is run so professionally right down to the excellent food. The staff is extremely caring and loving to the residents which you just can't find and I can tell you personally because I looked at all the facilities in and hour radius. The feeling of the places were that they were a large business and not personal. I would give Horizon Manor a ten if the number went that high. I give all my thanks for Horizon Manor every day.

Both are stately Montclair homes that...

Both are stately Montclair homes that only have 15 residents, but they don't provide any activities or exercise. Nor do they have any grounds where the residents can wander freely.

THIS IS THE PLACE I WANT FOR MOMMY

THIS IS THE PLACE I WANT FOR MOMMY

A beautiful Victorian Home in lovely Upper Montclair with Tudors and old oaks as your neighbors. Spacious Veranda for quiet chats overlooking well maintained properties.

18th Century appointed private and companion rooms with private and semi-private baths.

Elegant parlor and dining room depicting Country Inn charm.