MILLER'S SENIOR LIVING COMM - Indianapolis, IN

Would never consider them. She did rehab there and had a very bad experience.

Don't be a FOOL!

Chuck here, this place is phenomenal!!! Call me personally and I'll explain what you'll miss out on if you choose another place.
My personal # is [removed].

I have no complaints with Miller's Senior Living!!

Mom is settling in nicely at this community. The staff are very attentive, helpful, informative and always have a smile on their face. They keep me updated on her care. I cannot speak about the food but my mom seems to like it. She is not able to participate in a lot of the activities so the staff set her up with listening to her favorite music in a headset. I would recommend this community.

Nice facility

The facility is nice and always clean. The staff is very friendly and really caring about the residents there. Millers Senior Living is always well kept. We're glad we made the decision to bring our loved one here.

Doing very well

She is doing very well there. My daughter herself helped choose the facility and she is very content there. There was a little problem at first with the computer. My daughter works from her computer and when she got there her room did not have one. With a little rearranging, they got the problem resolved and took care of it. Anytime an issue arises, they take care of it.

Miller's

It is the next best AS. Toured when I lived in my own home.

It’s your life……so live it to the fullest at Miller’s Senior Living Community. Castleton’s premier assisted living community offers a gracious lifestyle for America’s Greatest Generation, our Seniors. Miller’s encourages more comfort and enjoyment during those precious retirement years, giving family members that peace-of-mind. Upon entering our community, a welcoming sunroom offers a comfortable environment to enjoy with family and friends. Our cozy atmosphere provides a unique setting for each individual to expand on current friendships while making new ones. With one monthly fee and no long term commitment, Miller’s offers large, beautiful 1-bedroom and studio apartment accommodations. Each spacious apartment has a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator / freezer and cabinet space. Our bathrooms are also wheelchair accessible. We also have an emergency call system with safety features. Miller’s presents a fine dining experience as well. You will love our restaurant where you choose from a menu filled with personal favorites. You can even enjoy a nice meal in our private dining room with family and friends. Large gathering areas and lounges encourage activity and welcome outside social events. Visit Miller’s Senior Living Community in Castleton soon, and experience first-hand this enriching lifestyle.