Kesslerwood Place - Indianapolis, IN

Kesslerwood Place - Indianapolis, IN has yet not published prices.

5-Star Facility, 5-Star Care!

Great facility and staff. Staff treats residents like family while providing compassion and quality care. Would feel extremely comfortable with my loved ones moving into Kesslerwood Place!

All Is Well So Far For Us In This Community

So far all is well for my mother since her move to this community. She is doing well, and I'am comfortable with her move to this facility. They have a good staff, and they have good with taking good of their medication, and have been kind when I visit. There are plenty activities offered through out the week for the residents. I've had lunch with her a few times, and the meals are great. They have a nice variety of foods too choose from. This community is working out well for my family, and I would recommend it to my friends.

3 stories tall!

When I toured Kesslerwood Place, I thought it was very nice, but it was 3 stories. That was too much for us. The facility itself was very clean and the tour guide was informative, but it was not what we were looking for at the time.

Need more staff on the weekends and evenings.

A family member has lived here for a couple of years. They are short-staffed and now need staffing from other sources other than regular employees.

Good care for mom

I like the community for the care for my mom. I like the staff and the cleanliness of the community. The meals are appealing and she seems to be happy with the variety. They have a lot of activities that she is active with the other residents. I would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

I am satisfied with this community.

Mom seems to be getting along with everyone at this community. I think the staff is great, however I do not think there is enough staff for the amount of residents. They are handling her medication. The maintenance staff are helpful. They offer daily activities and the staff are working on encouraging the residents to participate. Mom likes some of the food. The community seems to be clean and I would recommend it.