Mi Casa Adult Living Facility - Jacksonville, FL

A great place for our dad

We placed my father-in-law at Mi Casa about 2 months ago. He has moderate dementia and prior to going to Mi Casa spent all of his time in bed sleeping. He had also placed his personal hygiene on the back burner. Shaving stopped completely and getting him to shower or bathe was a significantly difficult challenge. Since his arrival he has put on 14 lbs., which is good because his weight had dropped significantly during the last year and his doctor was becoming concerned. He no longer stays in bed all day and interacts with the staff and residents daily. He plays cards, dominoes and participates in other group activities. His personal hygiene routines have returned. He showers regularly and is again clean shaven.

Overall we are very pleased with the care he is receiving and are very glad we found Mi Casa.

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do in caring for our loved one.

Very friendly and compassionate staff

Everything has been great so far at Mi Casa! The staff here are all very friendly people, and they take great care of the residents. The food they prepare here is fabulous, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. I also have had good experiences with all of the outside medical staff that visit, the therapists, nurses, etc. I would highly recommend this place!

My Casa honors their name.

My casa is clean, organized, roomy, lots of windows that lets the sunshine in and confortable for residents. Areas are well kept, furnished and confortable. Residents are treated well and looks like they feel at home.

The people are fantastic.

The people are fantastic. The outside patio needs to be cleaned up. It’s hard to give a number though because you can’t measure loved. My loved one doesn’t do much for activities. I wish they could physically just fix the place up a bit.

Mi Casa Adult Living Facility

I am so happy to have my Mom a Mi Casa Adult Living Facility. As soon as I walked into the facility, I could feel the love and warmth from those running and working the facility. My mother now has 24 / 7 care that I am completely comfortable with. Also, it was less expensive than other places. I would recommend this facility to anyone who loves their family member as I love my mother.

Mi Casa Adult Living Facility Home is a home support and care where the care and excellence comes first.

Mi Casa Adult Living Facility Home is a residence for assistance with a special combination of home support and health care. Our staff is trained to provide the necessary services, with over 20 years of experience. My CasaAdult Home Living Facility, is designed to meet the needs of residents with daily activities to make life more useful and enjoyable. My house is a safe and your privacy is guaranteed, residents have the opportunity to share with new friends the most beautiful moments experienced.

We offer private rooms and semi-private home environment. Care assistance and health staff available 24 hours, Balanced, nutritious meals served 3 times daily style home. Special holidays, refreshments provided during the day and before bedtime.

Laundry and cleaning of rooms, assistance and supervision of personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, walking, and eating) Monitoring the health care needs, Entertainment activities and special events. Well equipped bathrooms with grab bars, homey style well equipped kitchen. Bookstore, and entertainment terrace, fire alarm system connected to the fire Department.

Professionally trained staff with 20 years experience. Certified by AHCA, inspecccion control, certified nursing assistant (CNA). Our staff are board certified in their field to provide our residents with adequate care (for example) making sure our residents take their medication, Each resident does not have the same needs so we provide services for all our residents. Professionally trained staff with more than 20 yrs. of experience, certified CNA, CPR. we cater to our residents needs.