Arbor Terrace San Jose - Jacksonville, FL

My mom has been a resident at Arbor Terrace San Jose for only a month and we can already see the positive impact! She’s happy, calm and tells us how much she loves it everyday. The staff is amazing and it’s clear to see that they truly care about the residents!! Mom has a private room and bath and was able to take her bedroom furniture with her, which made it easier for her to acclimate!! We’re very pleased with our choice and highly recommend this wonderful community!!

Helpful Staff!!

I had called this community to get some information for my mother on possibly living in there facility. The staff where very helpful and I appreciated there patience with all my questions. The only problem I ran into was they did not allow cats in there memory care unit and that was something that she had to have. Otherwise we have no complains and everyone was very professional

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that it didn't work out for your mother to move into our community.
Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

Great Care for my mom

I like the care that my mom is getting here. The staff is nice and very caring. They are always quick on resolving issues very quickly. She is offered good meals. They are offering activities. This community is very inviting for families to bring their loved one. The community is very safe so that they can not leave. They had a lot of different areas for activities. I highly recommend the great value for the great care at this community

Looking For Other Options

The tour here was a good job. It was a clean and beautiful community. Seems like a suitable facility but I felt my mom would not fit in. They were more active and social. They were helpful, kind, and considerate.

This community is Fabulous!!!

I can not say enough about how fabulous the entire staff at Arbor Terrace is. This is a brand new clean community. My husband's health has improved since moving into this community. I would give the food a 4. They have up to 5 activities available daily. The physical Therapy staff is wonderful. I would undoubtedly recommend this community.

Arbor Terrace San Jose offers quality, state-of-the-art memory care residences in the beautiful San Jose area of Jacksonville, Florida.

As specialists in dementia and other memory care diseases we have dedicated programs that speak to the progression of dementia and help staff focus on what remains as a part of the disease process rather than what is lost. You will find comfortable, attractive residences coupled with engaging activities and events, giving you the peace of mind that we offer nothing but the best in care and quality of life.