Brookdale Crown Point - Jacksonville, FL

Brookdale Crown Point - Jacksonville, FL has yet not published prices.

Getting The Care My Father Needs.

I have recently moved my father to this community for the level of care he needed. The community he was at before was not able to provide the level of care he needed. So far since his move he is doing pretty well. I do know he is safe, and in good hands. All the staff at this community have been great to work with. If you need this type of care, I would recommend this community.

High Staff Overturn

Mom is doing ok she is generally not happy being there. From the 3 weeks that I spent there along with my sister the staffing seems to be a problem there isn't enough of it. Trying to track someone down to answer a question was a challange which makes me worry a little what if my mom needs someone will they be around to help.
She hates the food because they got a new cook and they prepare all the food with no taste.
Overall the property seems well maintained and clean. At this current time unless things improve I would not recommend them to anyone.

Great care for family

I like the care for my mom. She is happy here. The staff is caring to her needs. She does like the meals with the nice variety. The activities are wonderful for her to be able to participate in. We would recommend this community for good care and a good value.

Very Nice Place for My Father

My father is doing very well here at this community. I'am comfortable with his move here. I know he is being provided with good care. The staff have been great. They have really made an effort too see what works for him, and his needs. They do a good job with keeping the facility, and his room well maintained, and clean. They have activities available for the residents. He is eating well, the meals are good. This is a community I would recommend overall.

They have been pretty good.

They have been pretty good. The food has been pretty good, the staff has been pretty friendly. They are good about communication.

Toured, very nice looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. I really preferred the one story layout this community had to the high rise setup some locations use. However, I don't think the care was the best match for what my loved one was needing at the time. Overall it seems like a nice place, and is definitely worth a look!

Claire Bridge of Jacksonville is WONDERFUL!!!!!

I am so glad I found Claire Bridge. The staff is caring and dedicated to the residents. They always have some sort of activity going on from games, singing, photo tours of various countries, daily sit and exercise sessions and so much more. I have met another caregiver who works at another facility and I asked her why Claire Bridge and not where she worked because I had considered that facility. She said that where she worked was a nice place but not as homey and personal as Claire Bridge. Claire Bridge is not cheap but the care, involvement and dedication of the staff to the residents is PRICELESS!!!

Very caring, clean, secure, homelike.

Very caring, clean, secure, homelike.

They have activities, but they could work harder to get the residents engaged. I told them about some of the behavioral issues they would be dealing with ahead of time, but when I got him there, they wanted to charge extra for difficult behaviors, so you may want to be aware that could happen. When I walked in, it didn't have that smell, and it was roomy and friendly and clean.

Small Homelike Facility

It is never easy to place a loved one in someone else's care. These people spent extra time with us to ensure that they could provide all her needs. The facility is large enough to leave room for a bit of "exploring" (change of pace) with large screened porches plus enclosed garden area. But it is small enough that the various common areas feel comfortable to all. You don't have to walk miles to get to her room. Private bed/sitting rooms mean that personal furniture & pictures came along to help the transition. The staff tries hard to accommodate meal choices and provide snacks to stimulate appetite. Days we can't visit, they ensure she gets outside for some sunshine. She gets her hair done within the facility, and they take care of the laundry! She is clean & properly dressed, and her room is always nicely done up. Activities are somewhat limited due to cognitive limitations, but there is more stimulation that she had at home. Staffing ratio is good. This is a big relief to us, as my husband has health issues himself. We are blessed that she has the funds to enable this solution.

I thought the staff quite knowledgeab...

I thought the staff quite knowledgeable and clearly very patient with the residents. The facility is beautiful and calming.

Brookdale Crown Point offers Alzheimer's and dementia care options for seniors in Jacksonville, Florida. We are in close proximity to I-95 and I-295, as well as a variety of restaurants and quality medical facilities.
Our lovely and intimate community has 38 secure memory care apartments. Relax on our patio with friends, tend to your favorite plan in our garden or enjoy a stroll around our courtyard, at Brookdale Crown Point there is something for everyone to enjoy. We offer a variety of amenities and activities, including:

Bell's club
B-Fit exercise classes
Pet therapy
Dancing classes
Romeo club

At Brookdale Crown Point we understand that maintaining familiar daily routines is very important for our residents. Our community's homey feeling features recreated environments people have enjoyed throughout their lives and secure outdoor areas for our residents to explore their surroundings.

Each of our residents receives a personalized care plan tailored to their specific physical and behavioral needs. And as needs change we are there with constant support and care. Our staff members are truly passionate about senior care and go above and beyond each day.