Mercy Elderly Assisted Living - Spring, TX

Good Tour for The Most Part

We toured this community for my in laws in their needs. Our tour went well, everyone was very kind. The community looked nice, and pretty well-kept. There were many factors that played into where to move my in laws to. Unfortunately we didn't feel this community was the right fit for my in laws in their needs, but the experience went well.

Little to no interaction..

The owner of this Assisted living owns 2 homes, on with about 5 to 6 people, and another with 1 to 2. When we moved my loved one in, the care was good but she did not have anyone to socialize with. The other resident just wanted to sit and watch television.

Excellent Care

The number one priority at the Mercy Elderly Assisted Living facility is providing personal care and personal attention to the residents . I could not be happy with the care that my loved one is receiving.

Generally everything is good. There are times when communication is a problem with the staff due to language differences.

Very happy with my choice

I am very happy with my choice of Mercy Elderly Assisted Living. In choosing a LTC facility I visited and called several facilities. Mercy was the only one that cared enough to ask questions, and for me the right questions, about my wife's condition. She even went to the hospital to evaluate and recommend a treatment and care program.
I would recommend Mercy Elderly Assisted Living to anyone and everyone that needs this type of care.

A wonderful place for mom

I could not have picked a better place then Mercy Elderly Assisted Living. When I first went there to see the home I felt very at home. I felt very welcomed! The staff is very caring and thoughtful to my family and most of all my mom. I have never been there and it was not clean nor under staffed. I know when I leave my mom will be very will taken care of. It's very affordable and I would suggest Mercy Elderly Assisted Living to anyone that ask me about it.

Possible choice. Looks like...

Possible choice. Looks like may have enough people. Run by nurses. I am considering.

very thick accents. Mom wou...

very thick accents. Mom would not be able to understand the aides.

Loving, comfortable, clean "Last" place for Mom.

I was very pleased with the care my mother received at Mercy Elderly Assisted Living and I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat. Everyone seemed to be genuinely concerned about my mother's condition and gave her all the attention she needed to make her last few months as pleasant as possible. She had dementia, and she did not recognize me for the entire time she was there, but she would laugh, talk and eat for the caregivers, so I know she was being treated very good when I wasn't there. The other residents were always clean, and being cared for in a pleasant manner. They all had to be helped to do everything and the caregivers never fussed about having to give so much time and effort to all of them. My mom passed away in July, and the owner, Miss Mercy, was right there at my side for the funeral. She is a special lady and I came to love her for her kindness to my mom and all my family.